• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I've found a new SN source for the US that's been confirmed to be legitimate by other users. PM me if you want it or find it yourself with the abbreviation WFE.

Reactions: HopeIsLost, Action, sserafim and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I already knew this source, many people did actually but good to know.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was just reading it's illegal since June to sell it in the U.S.? If that bill actually passed and is law now I can't find out. I just mentioned that since no legitimate company in the U.S. is going to be selling it to individuals, just to legitimate companies.
We know that man in Canada was charged criminally for selling it so I would be very surprised to see anyone selling it here now.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I was just reading it's illegal since June to sell it in the U.S.? If that bill actually passed and is law now I can't find out. I just mentioned that since no legitimate company in the U.S. is going to be selling it to individuals, just legitimate companies.
No, it isn't illegal. You have been misinformed. It's still perfectly legal.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Do they ship internationally?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I was just reading it's illegal since June to sell it in the U.S.? If that bill actually passed and is law now I can't find out. I just mentioned that since no legitimate company in the U.S. is going to be selling it to individuals, just to legitimate companies.
We know that man in Canada was charged criminally for selling it so I would be very surprised to see anyone selling it here now.
Many people have bought SN in the US since then, you are spreading misinformation.
(and tested it, it is pure)

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

There’s escape in escaping
Mar 24, 2023
I've found a new SN source for the US that's been confirmed to be legitimate by other users. PM me if you want it or find it yourself with the abbreviation WFE.
Would it be alright if I messaged you about the source?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If it's not illegal to sell SN in the U.S. why are the previous sellers no longer selling it? Amazon was sued but won the lawsuit.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Do you know if there's a difference in regular SN vs "food-grade" SN? This SN isn't "food-grade"….does the kind of SN even matter for ctb?

Reactions: eternal.peace and Meditation guide
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'd be interested to know about this source. It's nice to have a contingency plan if need be.

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I can't pm, do you think they will still be operating when I do?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Yall this source is down now

Reactions: paintedbutterfly676, pthnrdnojvsc, Meditation guide and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Do you know if there's a difference in regular SN vs "food-grade" SN? This SN isn't "food-grade"….does the kind of SN even matter for ctb?
This is best something you can google yourself. I did.
I did notice that source a few days ago and it's gone, it looked like some guy working out of his house who probably got some angry threats. Or he sold it all.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Prolifers are taking all the USA sources down . Many prolifers watching this site. I've been asking for what some would consider extreme measures to be taken . But I don't consider anything extreme because to me nothing matters except having a reliable way to escape suffering, pain , torture .

We in the USA are going to be left with nothing except violent unreliable painful methods

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Who is taking them down? It's not illegal is it?
Prolifers have taken many sn n sources down . I'm not going to say how because that would give other prolifers more ideas . Loose lips sink ships