cobain43

cobain43

Feb 16, 2020
I posted twice before. Lost my mom this Feb. I was suicidal and that incident triggered me, I tried SN but failed, and met a wonderful woman. I thought life gave me a chance and kept aside my thoughts and made my second post that life is all good for now. I don't know, 3 months later, she broke up with me without any good reason. I feel shattered. Completely. I lost my family this year and she was my only hope. I know I have you guys but I really don't know what to do. This year is the absolute worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, CoalmineCanary, Metalhead and 2 others
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
How did you fail sn

Reactions: AutoTap and TripleA
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I posted twice before. Lost my mom this Feb. I was suicidal and that incident triggered me, I tried SN but failed, and met a wonderful woman. I thought life gave me a chance and kept aside my thoughts and made my second post that life is all good for now. I don't know, 3 months later, she broke up with me without any good reason. I feel shattered. Completely. I lost my family this year and she was my only hope. I know I have you guys but I really don't know what to do. This year is the absolute worst.

You're too rude with yourself. If this girl has broken with you it's ok, she's not the good one. I'm sure you are a good and kind person, the problem was somewhere else. 2020 is a shitty year, I think we all agree with that. But hey, 2021 is incoming so maybe give it a chance?

I'm really sorry for your loss. Take care of you.:heart:

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry that life just didn't work out for you. I feel like she wasn't the right one and maybe you find someone better? Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
How did you fail sn? What went wrong? I'm going to do Sn so knowing would be nice

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I feel you, I also feel like shit after a breakup. Women are evil, they don't have any feelings.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide and Cursed4ever