Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Maybe it belongs in the offtopic forum?

They've been trying to deny that vaccinee causes myocarditis no matter how many fit athletes & teens dropped dead of a heart attack... And now they made some fraud study to blame covid.

You know what causes dna damage? Injecting rna to force your cells to produce spike proteins as if they were viruses... To practice a fight...

Jurrasic parc warns us. Life finds a way. Don't fuck with dna. (Rna can end up changing dna)

Have you ever heard of a covid virus changing dna? It's sars cov 2... It has a version 1. It's the common cold family.

It's like tobacco hiring doctors to say that their brands is so smooth on the throat.

Don't trust studies, they're advertisement. They can fail 100, remove the dead subjects from the study... Fraud!

I wanted to do genetic research. I wanted to play god.

Life beat me down until I understood that it's nutrition that cures, not drugs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, not_actually_human, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
lol they're covering up what the shots have done to people. Why the fuck would a respiratory virus cause heart damage?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Per Ardua Ad Astra, actual_fox and 1 other person
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
lol they're covering up what the shots have done to people. Why the fuck would a respiratory virus cause heart damage?
I can attest to this , one shot of Pfizer never been the same since

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Per Ardua Ad Astra, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yep, it's the shots.

I'm fully unvaxxed so not a problem for me, instead of dying due to vaxx damages I will die by CTB. 🤣🤣

Reactions: Al0neAlwayz and Mofreeko
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
You realise the body is an interconnected system where most major parts have strong effects on and interactions with others, right? That's like asking why smoking can cause heart damage when smoke doesn't go to your heart. And before you fire off the predictable response, I also think there is gross under-reporting of severe adverse effects from the vaccine among several other issues on that side.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Superdeterminist and lachrymost
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
You realise the body is an interconnected system where most major parts have strong effects on and interactions with others, right? That's like asking why smoking can cause heart damage when smoke doesn't go to your heart. And before you fire off the predictable response, I also think there is gross under-reporting of severe adverse effects from the vaccine among several other issues on that side.
Sure, but I think it's pretty obvious that in this case they're just trying to cover their asses. I read articles that claim everything from cold winter air to climate change have damaged people's hearts in the last year.

Reactions: Disappointered
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I can't access the article so I don't know who exactly "they" are, but maybe far more things do damage our hearts than we used to think. We're always expanding, revising, and redacting our knowledge based on new findings that were previously obscured from us. I mean, we now know that no rainwater anywhere on earth is really fit for ideal human consumption, something which could be filed under the banner of climate change; that absolutely cannot be good for the heart, especially if you are somewhere you depend on that water directly in day-to-day life. Like the human body, the planet is one big system.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
is you see 'study'

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
It's very easy to read behind paywalls: 12ft.io .

You all cannot actually be this stupid.

You all already know that the rna in the vaccine is also the rna in the virus. Adults cannot be this stupid, you would have died already in childhood by walking into traffic or drinking poison. You are all just pretending.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
It's very easy to read behind paywalls: 12ft.io .

You all cannot actually be this stupid.

You all already know that the rna in the vaccine is also the rna in the virus. Adults cannot be this stupid, you would have died already in childhood by walking into traffic or drinking poison. You are all just pretending.
The "vaccine" hijacks a cell's own RNA to force it to grow the spike proteins of the virus you fucking idiot. There is no telling the consequences of such a ridiculous vaccination method. Now, what's more likely, a respiratory virus is causing DNA damage of the heart, or a brand new insufficiently tested Gene therapeutic that uses nano lipid particles to punch holes into cells to incorporate foreign RNA into the cell's genetic structure is causing DNA damage to the heart? You cannot actually be this stupid.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I had covid and my heart hurts. I actually makes me hopeful

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Ok Mofreeko buddy you can pretend to believe that all you want but if you actually did you would have choked to death on a plastic fork by now.

You know what a virus does. You can't have lived this long not knowing what a virus fucking does.

"hijacks a cell's own RNA to force it to grow the spike proteins of the virus" - oh, look, THE REPRODUCTION MECHANISM OF EVERY SINGLE VIRUS ON EARTH DESCRIBED IN ITS MOST BASIC TERMS.

(Anyone who thinks about this for more than zero seconds will see that, far from being covered up, the CDC has an official page warning people about the possibility of myocarditis caused by vaccination:
And a compensation fund for those who experience myocarditis after vaccination:
Myocarditis is also caused by covid infection itself, at a rate 7x higher than the rate at which it's caused by vaccination, and seems most likely to occur in adolescent males.)

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
AZ Vax is banned in USA

Deadly / disabling - Blood clots + Neurological - GBS / TM / NA ; VITT CVST- etc

Did duty to comply - No informed consent - despite specific genetic risks / diagnosed underlying risk conditions / reported prior similar severe ADRs

In my horrific adopted country / region — kicked to gutter to rot

Reporting system a sham here / No compensation unless amputation

Neither dead yet - nor recovery possible
Slow painful death sentence

Gladly give my life in exchange for one lost to C-19 - includes family member

Last edited: