mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I see that I am a Visionary now, and a friend who was previously a Visionary is now Enlightened. I haven't seen any info about ranks changing, but I spend 5-10 minutes here a day lately, so I might have missed if there was an announcement by @Marquis, or if people already talked about it.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
No idea. I thought people could choose, I left myself Illuminated but now I'm Enlightened so... maybe too many 1000+ people that we need more ranks

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
From what I can tell you can choose your own color but it's only surface deep. The ranks for the most part are still there and in certain cases (like at the bottom of the forums page where the active members are) you can see what I mean by surface deep.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
From what I can tell you can choose your own color but it's only surface deep. The ranks for the most part are still there and in certain cases (like at the bottom of the forums page where the active members are) you can see what I mean by surface deep.
I am referring to the name of the rank that was written under our username (Enlightened, Visionary, Angelic etc.), and it has changed to a lower rank. Thanks for your response, anyway.

Last edited:
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
2000 posts Visionary
3000 posts Illuminated
4000 posts Angelic
5000 posts Archangel

And below 2000 the ranks were changed as well. Have a nice day.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
5000 posts Archangel
Ooooo archangel.

I figured it out. They read some of the comments of people saying they're trying to get more posts. Admin is just trying to keep us alive and suffering lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Sherri and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Ooooo archangel.

I figured it out. They read some of the comments of people saying they're trying to get more posts. Admin is just trying to keep us alive and suffering lol.

:pfff::pfff::pfff:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No idea. I thought people could choose, I left myself Illuminated but now I'm Enlightened so... maybe too many 1000+ people that we need more ranks
Nice to hear from you gone gone

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
2000 posts Visionary
3000 posts Illuminated
4000 posts Angelic
5000 posts Archangel

And below 2000 the ranks were changed as well. Have a nice day.
Thank you, you too. I like this. I will try to be mature and not post 24/7 to become an archangel, lol.