shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Unfortunately full suspension hanging is not working out for me and I'm deciding to move on to SN. I have to get it shipped to an Amazon box because I live with family and I don't want them to notice it coming by delivery.
I plan on taking it dissolved in water. I'm anticipating at least vomiting and greatly increased heart rate.
I need to do more research on other effects, medications I can get to help the effects plus how long it takes to work as far as CTBing goes.
I know I've been posting a ton of threads lately. Might as well take advantage of the site while I can.
Thanks for reading and best wishes.

Edit: I had to make an Amazon business account to be able to buy this stuff, hopefully it will work.
I do not have an actual business :( this stuff is going to be trickier to get than I thought. Would appreciate any resources that are relevant to my concerns. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Plentiful_Despair, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Edit: I had to make an Amazon business account to be able to buy this stuff, hopefully it will work.
unfortunately, amazon will not ship SN to a residential address or an amazon locker. It must be a business address. Maybe if you have a job, you could ask them to receive the package for you? If they ask why, tell them you're afraid of porch pirates taking it. If this isn't an option, my best advice is to get a PO box and try to find a different source. Best of luck!

• Informative
Reactions: shadow999 and Plato'sCaveDweller
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
unfortunately, amazon will not ship SN to a residential address or an amazon locker. It must be a business address. Maybe if you have a job, you could ask them to receive the package for you? If they ask why, tell them you're afraid of porch pirates taking it. If this isn't an option, my best advice is to get a PO box and try to find a different source. Best of luck!
What if I "worked from home"? I get that it's SN but Jesus let people go. I found another source called and it seems they will ship to residential. Shipping is like 70$ though for a 10$ product :(. And it's only like a four hour shipping job. Still, its a chem site so they may cancel it if they figure out it's not for a business. Getting this stuff is just so involved I thought it was gonna be way simpler. Thanks for the info about the Amazon stuff.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace!

Last edited: