menherachan.

menherachan.

needy girl overdose
Feb 24, 2023
hey guys , just joined here. i wish to find answers to all my questions and advices i need here..or simply just to be heard with no judgment or sugarcoating . this is my first post so I'll just introduce myself. call me by Menhera (its not a name i know but i like to pretend it is) I'm 19 , I've attempted multiple times throughout middle school and high school so idek how im here but im not as suicidal as i used to be luckily now that i have a partner . however i suffer from psychotic episodes and tend to get some urges frequently . i do plan to cbt , but im postponing it until I'm at least 25-30 , or at least thats what i promised my partner. i hope to make acquaintance with people here until then ^__^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hirokami, not-2-b-the-answer, ksp and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I want to welcome you to this beautiful community
Many of us here go through difficult times and we can understand you and empathize with you. I hope you feel this place is a safe place where you can let off steam or talk to someone if you need it.
I send you a hug and if you want to chat with someone, I'm here if you need

• Hugs
Reactions: loveechoes, ksp and menherachan.
menherachan.

menherachan.

needy girl overdose
Feb 24, 2023
I want to welcome you to this beautiful community
Many of us here go through difficult times and we can understand you and empathize with you. I hope you feel this place is a safe place where you can let off steam or talk to someone if you need it.
I send you a hug and if you want to chat with someone, I'm here if you need
thank you , much appreciated:) sending you a hug too

• Hugs
Reactions: ksp and Judah
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Welcome.

I like the fact that you're postponing it. Here... we might all want to ctb, but that should be "the last resort", the last bullet.

There's a lot of good people in the forum, try to use it as a tool to hopefully be a little bit better if possible.

I'm sorry about the psychotic episodes, are you taking meds for them?

Reactions: menherachan. and ksp
plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
hi! im new here too :) had 2 prior attempts, once in middle school and one in high school.
im sorry you're dealing with these feelings too, theyre not fun at all :( i hope you can find a safe space here where you can speak as freely you want without judgement :)

Reactions: ksp and menherachan.
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Welcome welcome~ I hope you can find some comfort here. ^^

Reactions: loveechoes, ksp and menherachan.
weex

weex

Feb 17, 2023
helloo im glad u decided to join this website, it's a very kind and understanding place
im sort of new too
hope we can be friends <3

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
Hi! I joined earlier this month so I'm pretty new too. This is a great place with a great community of people that can really understand what you're going through. People like us need to have a place to talk freely, without judgment. I hope you find comfort here :)

menherachan.

menherachan.

needy girl overdose
Feb 24, 2023
Welcome.

I like the fact that you're postponing it. Here... we might all want to ctb, but that should be "the last resort", the last bullet.

There's a lot of good people in the forum, try to use it as a tool to hopefully be a little bit better if possible.

I'm sorry about the psychotic episodes, are you taking meds for them?
I did take meds that were prescribed to me by a doctor but they made me feel 10x more suicidal, i hated it , so i stopped taking those meds , i couldn't handle how low and numb they made me feel ngl i know that's their purpose but i felt so "not myself" and i hate not being in full control of myself

Reactions: ksp
rest in peace

rest in peace

Feb 23, 2023
hey guys , just joined here. i wish to find answers to all my questions and advices i need here..or simply just to be heard with no judgment or sugarcoating . this is my first post so I'll just introduce myself. call me by Menhera (its not a name i know but i like to pretend it is) I'm 19 , I've attempted multiple times throughout middle school and high school so idek how im here but im not as suicidal as i used to be luckily now that i have a partner . however i suffer from psychotic episodes and tend to get some urges frequently . i do plan to cbt , but im postponing it until I'm at least 25-30 , or at least thats what i promised my partner. i hope to make acquaintance with people here until then ^__^
im new here too, tho ill prolly cbt in a year IF i delay it that long

menherachan.

menherachan.

needy girl overdose
Feb 24, 2023
im new here too, tho ill prolly cbt in a year IF i delay
i see . i hope your journey was memorable and your travel would be peaceful. hope we can be friends while you're still here :)

draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
hi! i also just joined a few days ago and this community seems lovely for the most part although i've already seen some toxicity which kinda sucks but ig you can't escape toxic people anywhere.
i hope we can be friends :)

Reactions: menherachan.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are looking for on here.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

V

virgilwalks

Student
Apr 7, 2022
We are here for you. Your life has worth.