• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MyLittleVersailles

May 10, 2018
Usually I'd say "thank god for this forum," but a god worth thanking would never allow the circumstances that have brought me here to unfold.

I am a 21-year-old autistic man. Regardless of how anyone else feels about the issue, I personally view my autism as a debilitating brain disorder that has kept me from living a life that's anywhere close to ideal. I still rely on my parents (who I love dearly) to help me with many things, I find it close to impossible to connect with anyone else, I lack a sense of identity, and I don't even really understand why I do a lot of the things I do. No one can truly understand it, and I simply don't have the capacity to articulate any of it. Music was the only thing I was ever good at, but due to recent events it seems I likely won't be able to make a career out of it. Clearly I am a defective human being who is not meant for this world, so it's about time for me to stop kidding myself and find a way out.

If anyone can suggest a simple, peaceful method of achieving eternal slumber that won't attract too much attention, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you all very much for providing people like me with a platform; hopefully I'll be able to make some compassionate, understanding acquaintances during what I hope to be my final days.

Reactions: Therealnobody, Tiredman, Kira and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello Versailles,

You can find many euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I recommend starting by reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook. Download the December 2017 version.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
I'd try as many options as possible... and keep trying...

CBD oil is meant to be amazing for people with issues. I'd be investigating it and would try it for a few months if I were you.

You can turn things around... You'd be amazed. This doesn't seem like an issue I'd be contemplating this type of thing.

Get on with your life and look for positive things... get out and travel if you can... eat interesting foods.... talk to people with shared interests. And also stay off this site.

Last edited:
M

MyLittleVersailles

May 10, 2018
Hello Versailles,

You can find many euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I recommend starting by reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook. Download the December 2017 version.
I've already checked out a few of those guides. There's no way for me to get my hands on any of those drugs since I still live with my parents, so I'd most likely opt for the exit bag. That way I'll only need to prepare some household items and figure out something to put me to sleep.

M

MyLittleVersailles

May 10, 2018
I'd try as many options as possible... and keep trying...

CBD oil is meant to be amazing for people with issues. I'd be investigating it and would try it for a few months if I were you.

You can turn things around... You'd be amazed. This doesn't seem like an issue I'd be contemplating this type of thing.

Get on with your life and look for positive things... get out and travel if you can... eat interesting foods.... talk to people with shared interests. And also stay off this site.
Even if I had any faith in holistic medicine whatsoever, I wouldn't be able to obtain CBD oil anyway because cannabis is not yet legal where I live. Also I've been doing everything else you've suggested my entire life and, lo and behold, I'm still miserable.

it was try

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've already checked out a few of those guides. There's no way for me to get my hands on any of those drugs since I still live with my parents, so I'd most likely opt for the exit bag. That way I'll only need to prepare some household items and figure out something to put me to sleep.

I live with my parents as well due to disabilities, but since I order meds online for my health issues, they're used to seeing packages from foreign countries. But everyone's situation is different.

I wish you peace on whatever path you choose.

Reactions: Therealnobody