Lexus

Lexus

Sep 20, 2023
Hi guys, I'm new here and I think it was a good choice. .I've always wanted a place to talk about CBT without anyone talking about ,,life is worth living :D,, . Here are posts that I can really relate to . I just wanted to say hi

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, hopelessgirl, rabbitmalice56 and 6 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
hehe~ That's why most of come here too! :)
We're saddened by your predicament, but we hope you are able to find a safe place for discussion here~

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand pro-lifers and their delusional insensitive toxic positivity, it's certainly understandable wishing to escape from pro-lifers who are everywhere else. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Lexus
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
No one here is going to kiss your ass and be like "nuuuu don't end your life! you have so much to live for!" and thas why I love it here ^__^ welcome !

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
Lexus

Lexus

Sep 20, 2023
Such cute welcome messages, how nice :>

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and アホペンギン
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Hi and welcome, sorry that life has brought you here but this is safe place for all us so no worries.

rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
hi, im also kinda new, but the experience has been great, feels like i actually have a community i belong to

Reactions: Lexus
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hello and welcome, we're here to give you a safe space to talk about whatever you may be feeling. Just a reminder that SaSu is a pro-choice forum, no one here will encourage you to ctb but give you advice and help if need be. You act on your own will. End of the day majority of us are all in the same boat and that's what makes this community great. We don't tell each other to "hold on, this is just a phase, life will get better". This forum is understanding of people's pain and suffering. We help and support each other without being judgemental. Feel free to message me anytime if you ever want to just chat whatever it may be. We're all here for you