• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Um ….. hi,

My name is Lili. I finally decided to sign up for a place more open to suicide. I delayed my suicide plan for a year to give someone a chance at helping me. That person left me without saying a word. It's been 6 weeks or so now.

I have been abandoned by so many people and have failed so many treatment. Now trying anything. Talking to anyone is scary to me. But I need to get through the day. I cannot succeed in killing myself here.

So if anyone here have some time, please help me out. I cannot do anything but be scared but …. I need help. I know I have to kill myself, I know there's almost no chance for me to get better ….. but I'm so scared, cause I have a passion, and I love it so much. I hope someone can help me work things out and give me some warmth if possible. Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: peaches, justsayin, blueclover_. and 22 others
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Hi Lili nice to meet you. I was new here also and also was scared but people here are very open and friendly. I can talk with you if you want. I'm 22 years old from central Europe. I'm also very anxious in real world, constant fear is the worst. I'm here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: JinZhin, Dead Meat and littlelungs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome. I'm sorry you have been abandoned by others, nobody should be treated like that. Some people are just so cruel. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Dead Meat, ghost_ and 1 other person
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Best about this place is that this forum gives you many ways to deal with your problems. We have recovery section. In this section you find evrything about recovery from suicidal thoughts and ideation you can talk with people about their struggle, or ask a question about it. We have also suicide discusion in this section you find sources to methods of CTB and discussion about suicide in general. Warning reading this part of forum can be very emotionally draining, using with care. Offtopic is the best especially music and art section, they are my favorite ones. I'm here for you to talk with you, answer your questions and just listen to you at first place. What is your passion if I may ask Lili?

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Dead Meat and Crimsonghost3
obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
I'm sorry life have led you this morbid place but I'm hoping you find the community you need here, and people that really understand you rather than running away from the bleak truths of being. Wishing you peace Lili

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
Avoid this section of the site. There is a feature that hides the Suicide Discussion forum.

You want to become better. Do not read the threads here. I only do so because I know I can handle it, no plans on CTB any time soon.

• Love
Reactions: Idontrecognizemyself
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Definitely I agree with sandalphon you should hide suicidal discussion and keep only recovery section and Oftopic.Reading suicide section can be very hard and damaging for your psyche and accelerate the proces of CTB in my opinion.
Avoid this section of the site. There is a feature that hides the Suicide Discussion forum.

You want to become better. Do not read the threads here. I only do so because I know I can handle it, no plans on CTB any time soon.

C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
"I have a passion, and I love it so much. I hope someone can help me work things out and give me some warmth"

Maybe play the counting game or word games and get a sufficient number of posts so that members can DM you
there are many wonderful people in the recovery area

it is not easy to reach out and ask for help -- it took real courage for you to take this step

best wishes

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, blueclover_., miserableforever and 2 others
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Hey friend. It can be difficult, being abandoned by the ones you love, I think we can all relate to an extent. If you have a passion, all I can suggest is you latch onto it and don't let go. Telling people in general is difficult, so the fact that's you've managed to is something you should be proud of. You're among people that care, and every day you should congratulate yourself for making it through. You're not going through this alone.

Reactions: peaches, blueclover_. and Hans Voralberg
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find a lot of love and warmth here my friend. I know I have. :heart:

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Definitely I agree with sandalphon you should hide suicidal discussion and keep only recovery section and Oftopic.Reading suicide section can be very hard and damaging for your psyche and accelerate the proces of CTB in my opinion.
The thing is …. I want to recover but I don't think I can. It's a long story. I don't want to tell it because I don't want to be mocked or abandoned again
Best about this place is that this forum gives you many ways to deal with your problems. We have recovery section. In this section you find evrything about recovery from suicidal thoughts and ideation you can talk with people about their struggle, or ask a question about it. We have also suicide discusion in this section you find sources to methods of CTB and discussion about suicide in general. Warning reading this part of forum can be very emotionally draining, using with care. Offtopic is the best especially music and art section, they are my favorite ones. I'm here for you to talk with you, answer your questions and just listen to you at first place. What is your passion if I may ask Lili?
Learning every academic discipline possible. And use such experiences to encourage others to seek out the academics at an outlet to experience life. It's ironic. I have been succeeding at this passion. Recently I became a Stanford research assistant. I'm a pretty rare member in this community, as my mental illness does not appear to have much impact on my career. I have a net worth at just 16 & leave high school w a job offer. But none of that could ever get me care

Last edited:
Reactions: blueclover_. and sandalphon
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
I'm sorry I cannot reply to everyone, or read what everyone has written. I can't forget those moments where i was abandoned. My parents lost a child 6 years ago (my older sister), and they still chose to abandon me & mock me. I stayed back for a year because someone wanted to adopt me and raised me as their own. 3 weeks ago that person left without saying a word. I got sick, everyday I just want to throw up, my head has been spinning and yesterday I hallucinated for the first time. I told that person to come back but they never replied. I tried to say something to one of you but after a few sentences my hands start shaking and i start wheezing and crying
Um ….. hi,

My name is Lili. I finally decided to sign up for a place more open to suicide. I delayed my suicide plan for a year to give someone a chance at helping me. That person left me without saying a word. It's been 6 weeks or so now.

I have been abandoned by so many people and have failed so many treatment. Now trying anything. Talking to anyone is scary to me. But I need to get through the day. I cannot succeed in killing myself here.

So if anyone here have some time, please help me out. I cannot do anything but be scared but …. I need help. I know I have to kill myself, I know there's almost no chance for me to get better ….. but I'm so scared, cause I have a passion, and I love it so much. I hope someone can help me work things out and give me some warmth if possible. Thank you

Reactions: blueclover_.
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The thing is …. I want to recover but I don't think I can. It's a long story. I don't want to tell it because I don't want to be mocked or abandoned again

Learning every academic discipline possible. And use such experiences to encourage others to seek out the academics at an outlet to experience life. It's ironic. I have been succeeding at this passion. Recently I became a Stanford research assistant. I'm a pretty rare member in this community, as my mental illness does not appear to have much impact on my career. I have a net worth at just 16 & leave high school w a job offer. But none of that could ever get me care
Best place for you to be on the site would be the recovery section: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/

Reactions: ihatemylife and blueclover_.
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Best place for you to be on the site would be the recovery section: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/
i …. um …. i don't know. i'm even scared i would get banned for saying this. there was someone who was unlike any other. for a while they made me believe that i could recover. i started taking jobs & accumulating savings again. then 6 weeks ago, they left, never saying anything to me again. idk why. idk what was wrong. it was probably me but idk how to fix it

Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
.Lili you are very unique person(probably you heard that a lot). I truly believe you can recover. Don't worry about being banned you just need stick to the rules of forum and not force your point of view into others users just it. We are here for you. We are just troubled souls gather together at this site and support each other.

Last edited:
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
i …. um …. i don't know. i'm even scared i would get banned for saying this. there was someone who was unlike any other. for a while they made me believe that i could recover. i started taking jobs & accumulating savings again. then 6 weeks ago, they left, never saying anything to me again. idk why. idk what was wrong. it was probably me but idk how to fix it
Their problem, not yours.
Easy to take on the problems of others when they act so rudely.
Sounds like a person to avoid in the long run.
Be glad they showed their true colors early on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123