minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
hii!<3 im new here. just wondering if anyone else is new on this journey. im from uk, i love animals and art. i sing and play piano, paint, embroider etc. looking to ctb before xmas. how bout you? why before xmas?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Welcome enjoy ur stay not from the uk personally but everyone else is lol

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
wanted to do this too but got overwhelmed by the many components ngl.

Yea it was the same for me too at the beginning, but I managed to get all the important parts sourced and the cylinder and regulator setup with some research and effort.

This will be my method of choice, as I don't like the other methods (SN or anything else), because it's basically just poisoning yourself and I don't like that idea.
Other methods like hanging, etc... are also excluded, because I found them too violent (and traumatizing for the person that finds you).

minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
Yea it was the same for me too at the beginning, but I managed to get all the important parts sourced and the cylinder and regulator setup with some research and effort.

This will be my method of choice, as I don't like the other methods (SN or anything else), because it's basically just poisoning yourself and I don't like that idea.
Other methods like hanging, etc... are also excluded, because I found them too violent (and traumatizing for the person that finds you).
i hope it goes well for you. it sounds so peaceful i just dont think i could ever get all the pieces discreetly, its so many and my family is observant

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! What's your method and y before Xmas? I hope you find it beneficial to be here with us.I wish you all the best and hope you also find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
Welcome to the forum! What's your method and y before Xmas? I hope you find it beneficial to be here with us.I wish you all the best and hope you also find peace.
hihi!! ideally SN but failing that in time, the nightnight method. before xmas is important for me so that the new year is a fresh year without me. no overlap, if that makes sense

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
hihi!! ideally SN but failing that in time, the nightnight method. before xmas is important for me so that the new year is a fresh year without me. no overlap, if that makes sense
I would ctb before Christmas too, I'm still setting up a plan, I might go for hanging but I might have to research on more methods which could be more efficient
I would ctb before Christmas too, I'm still setting up a plan, I might go for hanging but I might have to research on more methods which could be more efficient
:3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and minoumyheart
Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
I whish I could CTB before Christmas this year. I do not like the could and dark days until april.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
I whish I could CTB before Christmas this year. I do not like the could and dark days until april.
i try to enjoy the nice crisp air in these darker days. the darkness sucks but the clarity of the air is so refreshing

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I wanted to be gone before the cold weather comes back but things got in the way and I underestimated the amount of planning required. I'm not even settled on a method yet; I'm floating between inert gas & SN. I'd say my current ETA will probably be early next year now, possibly February.

It means I've got to spend yet another miserable winter in this horrible, cold house with my emotionally distant girlfriend who's essentially a housemate at this point.

minoumyheart

minoumyheart

oh so sweet
Sep 22, 2023
I wanted to be gone before the cold weather comes back but things got in the way and I underestimated the amount of planning required. I'm not even settled on a method yet; I'm floating between inert gas & SN. I'd say my current ETA will probably be early next year now, possibly February.

It means I've got to spend yet another miserable winter in this horrible, cold house with my emotionally distant girlfriend who's essentially a housemate at this point.
sorry to hear about the gf. that sounds isolating af

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yep. She knows I'm not happy but I think her calculation is that I won't leave her.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

I feel your pain. I am living with an emotionally distant girlfriend as well. I meant ex-girlfriend since she says we are over. She is allowing me to stay for a little while until I can get on my feet. I will be getting on my feet and jumping off of a balcony.

• Aww..
Reactions: Old Friend
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hi! Im from the uk too and plan to ctb before Christmas, or atleast as soon as my SN order arrives