D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Recently been seen by a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Unipolar depression (never heard of it). I've been taken off all my other medication slowly and put on Venlafaxine 225mg per day and I hate it. My previous medication I didn't feel anything and I got used to it and it was my wall of protection.
Now I feel ? I feel sad, I feel lonely and not coping at all and this is pushing me towards me ordering more SN and using what I already have to CTB. I hate feeling lonely it's the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB
Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
I doubt you don't know already. Most medication is supposedly there to have a net positive effect. Wrong dosage, insufficient time for your body to acclimate and interactions with other medication might be your culprits. Last but not least it could be the wrong drug for you.

Speaking to your doctor could actually help. Who knows.

I myself experienced balance problems on low dosage SSRIs recently and I'm fit, young and have no medical history.

Last edited:
Reactions: D11FER
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Recently been seen by a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Unipolar depression (never heard of it). I've been taken off all my other medication slowly and put on Venlafaxine 225mg per day and I hate it. My previous medication I didn't feel anything and I got used to it and it was my wall of protection.
Now I feel ? I feel sad, I feel lonely and not coping at all and this is pushing me towards me ordering more SN and using what I already have to CTB. I hate feeling lonely it's the worst.
That sounds horrible I'm so sorry. Couldn't you ask for something to take on top while you get used to the new pills, like diazepam or something? That's quite nice and numbing if you take enough xxx

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome to the amazing world of big pharma's garbage pills, you have about the same odds of getting a pill that does anything helpfull than you have of getting a rare skin for a character you actually use when opening lootboxes.

• Yay!
Reactions: mineko, LunarPyotr, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I was on venlafaxine for years you just have to titrate on to it. Once you get up to your actual dose for a few weeks you'll feel the benefits. I would ask for some valium though especially if you feel suicidal??

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Welcome to the amazing world of big pharma's garbage pills, you have about the same odds of getting a pill that does anything helpfull than you have of getting a rare skin for a character you actually use when opening lootboxes.
or making your stomach hurt or even sometimes vomit your meal with a bit of blood.
And in my case it was kinda like dealing with lootboxes since my previus black market vendor repacked/rebranded the pills as polish pain killers "Ibum" and I rarely managed to find the original name of those pills I was taking. I only identified those by the names that the vendor gave them like "Lilly", "Nietro", "Lil Pip", "Rider Natasha" and there were many other names.

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo