• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Hello SS. It's been a while since I've been on here.. been trying to be more positive in life.

I've decided to return to seek advice and suggestions regarding these urges of mine.

I've been started on a new medication called Lamictal (lamotrigine) and I was curious to on how this med has effected people who've tried it.
I used to be on the Prozac + Abilify combo, however, since Abilify has lost its effect on me, my psychiatrist suggested trying lamictal.

Of course, I will be updating this forum on how the med has been treating me, as I want to document the effects of medicating mental illness. I am simply curious if there's anyone on this forum that has tried lamictal, and/or has tried Prozac alongside it.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I take it and find it okay, no side effects which is good. I hope you have a positive experience