• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
So I'm going to try and work myself out of this hole/rut, I started running again today and I'm going have a full review of medication to sort my many issues caused by a life of self abuse.

I don't know if this will work but I can't keep living like I have been, I've got some help and I'm hoping that I can stay the course and get more control of my thoughts about myself which have always been very dark. I run in cycles and I know I have to grasp the nettle while I'm on an up swing because when it goes low nothing happens.

So here goes

Best wishes to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, pleaseiwanttogo and Gangrel
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
I'm glad and hopeful that you will get what you need, cheers to recovery friend. The SaSu community will always be here for ya 🫂

• Love
Reactions: LowLevelChimp