Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Hi I'm a new member, I was here as guest for a while but created account yesterday. I did have a friend on here but he ctb early hours of Saturday morning. I know some of you chatted with him and I will PM you soon.

I am also ready to CTB but am looking at different ways to most of you. SN is out as almost impossible to get here. Partial or full is also not for me. Jumping not a fan of.

I am not going to go into why I am ready for ctb long a story and to painful for me to write down

So far I am down to 3 methods all a little left field from the norm but here goes. Would appreciate anyone with chemistry knowledge to correct my understanding

1. Cyanide - cherry pits approx 200-250 crushed and added to water, alternative would be 400 apple seeds again with water. These are easy purchased from rain forest site or auction site
2. Nicotine vape juice - 250ml bottle of pure nicotine 72% VG juice
3. Iron poisoning - iron supplements quantity unknown

Yes I know they will hurt and far easier methods but am very limited to what I can get and social anxiety means leaving house is impossible.

Again I know you cant tell me exactly what to do but if you understand chemistry and toxins I would appreciate a PM.

Finally those who knew my friend I thank you for making his last days happy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, clocktower, Wraith and 7 others
D

DD2020

Nov 11, 2020
Welcome

Reactions: death137, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope your friend found peace

• Love
Reactions: death137, sadworld, Gromit-CTB and 1 other person
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I hope you find a way to research alternative methods if you do not want to simply damage yourself :3
It is a shame you felt the need to die but we are all familiar with that so welcome.
I am a lurkfag also and only just made an account recently.

Reactions: death137, Gromit-CTB, sadworld and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, and welcome. I'm sorry for your loss, and that more conventional methods are not an option for you. I hope you find an alternative that is effective and not too painful.

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, death137, sadworld and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I hope you find a way to research alternative methods if you do not want to simply damage yourself :3
It is a shame you felt the need to die but we are all familiar with that so welcome.
I am a lurkfag also and only just made an account recently.
I have very limited resources and these are my only real options just need someone with toxin / poison knowledge to advise again through a PM as not wanting to break rules

Reactions: death137, sadworld and Uh huh
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Have you tried to research what you would like to know from others yourself?

Reactions: death137, sadworld and Uh huh
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Have you tried to research what you would like to know from others yourself?
I have tried and what I posted above is what I have managed to pull together, was just hoping someone on here had a better understanding than me and could either correct or confirm my research. I know it's not the norm but as I said am basically housebound and stuck for any other methods

Reactions: death137 and sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This reminds me, what ever happened to the guy that ate rosary peas? Does anyone know if that effective?

Reactions: death137, Gromit-CTB and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll find the peace you desire! :hug: :heart:

Reactions: death137, Ghost2211, Uh huh and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
This reminds me, what ever happened to the guy that ate rosary peas? Does anyone know if that effective?
Ooohhh is that a thing to look at. Think rain forest site has them

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ooohhh is that a thing to look at. Think rain forest site has them
I don't know much about it, or if it worked. I think he said it takes days to kill.... I would see if you can find his post, and do a lot of research into it first. Eating seeds for cyanide just made me think of that guys post. sorry this was way too long ago for me to remember who it was.

Reactions: death137 and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I don't know much about it, or if it worked. I think he said it takes days to kill.... I would see if you can find his post, and do a lot of research into it first. Eating seeds for cyanide just made me think of that guys post. sorry this was way too long ago for me to remember who it was.
Sorry for the questions I will have a look. Thank you

Reactions: death137
am1485

am1485

Jul 27, 2020
Welcome. So sorry for your loss

Reactions: Ghost2211, death137 and Gromit-CTB
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Hi I'm a new member, I was here as guest for a while but created account yesterday. I did have a friend on here but he ctb early hours of Saturday morning. I know some of you chatted with him and I will PM you soon.

I am also ready to CTB but am looking at different ways to most of you. SN is out as almost impossible to get here. Partial or full is also not for me. Jumping not a fan of.

I am not going to go into why I am ready for ctb long a story and to painful for me to write down

So far I am down to 3 methods all a little left field from the norm but here goes. Would appreciate anyone with chemistry knowledge to correct my understanding

1. Cyanide - cherry pits approx 200-250 crushed and added to water, alternative would be 400 apple seeds again with water. These are easy purchased from rain forest site or auction site
2. Nicotine vape juice - 250ml bottle of pure nicotine 72% VG juice
3. Iron poisoning - iron supplements quantity unknown

Yes I know they will hurt and far easier methods but am very limited to what I can get and social anxiety means leaving house is impossible.

Again I know you cant tell me exactly what to do but if you understand chemistry and toxins I would appreciate a PM.

Finally those who knew my friend I thank you for making his last days happy.
He will always be in my heart

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for all messages. Appreciate them, I think I have found solution abrin poisoning. Yes it's slow and potentially painful, but then again this world is slow and painful. Putting in order now for the seeds so hope to be gone by next week

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for all messages. Appreciate them, I think I have found solution abrin poisoning. Yes it's slow and potentially painful, but then again this world is slow and painful. Putting in order now for the seeds so hope to be gone by next week
Wouldn't you look at other ways this is slow and horrid way please re think

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
you would basically be shitting blood for a few days. There however is no antidote for it, so make absolutely sure that's the path you wanna take since once you start chewing on them that's the end of it. Symptom onset is about eight hours, and death is about three days or so. It's easy to get, and it is effective, but it won't necessarily be pleasant. One would expect a lot of G.I. symptoms

• Wow
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Why not just order sn online? That way you don't need to leave the house?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
you would basically be shitting blood for a few days. There however is no antidote for it, so make absolutely sure that's the path you wanna take since once you start chewing on them that's the end of it. Symptom onset is about eight hours, and death is about three days or so. It's easy to get, and it is effective, but it won't necessarily be pleasant. One would expect a lot of G.I. symptoms
I know it doesn't look great but thinking 30 seeds might speed up the symptoms and I know for sure once I start I will be at peace

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know it doesn't look great but thinking 30 seeds might speed up the symptoms and I know for sure once I start I will be at peace
Yeah I would say 30 would probably do the trick . Don't swallow them whole or the shell will prevent absorption . Also be VERY careful not to get any dust in your eyes or nose, and do not inhale it.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Why not just order sn online? That way you don't need to leave the house?
SN takes to long to arrive, that's if it does arrive. To many people not getting it
Yeah I would say 30 would probably do the trick . Don't swallow them whole or the shell will prevent resorption. Also be VERY careful not to get any dust in your eyes or nose, and do not inhale it.
Am going to grind them up and add water to drink in one go. Thanks for warning about eyes etc