• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

just let me go

Apr 21, 2019
My boyfriend just broke up with me today. He was the only friend I had and now I have to get used to feeling isolated again. I don't have any friends because they all left me when I went to the hospital after my first attempt. I wonder if I should try again. I only have a bunch of trazadone and antidepressants which I doubt would kill me. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to go to my dead end job tomorrow. Everything just seems hopeless...

• Aww..
Reactions: 15dec, Kikoo Loool, Raggas and 3 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
We're here for support. Seems like you should do some planning and research if you want to ctb. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk for venting or anything.

Reactions: 15dec, Kikoo Loool, just let me go and 2 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that. I know from personal experience break-ups can be pretty devastating especially if you feel like you have no-one else to confide in who gets you.

I wouldn't do something rash by taking pills that won't kill you as you'll just end up in the hospital again.

You could try to express how you're feeling here as you'll find a lot of people will probably be able to relate. Other than that I'd try to relax and think things through. I know there were times I thought everything was hopeless when it wasn't.

Of course I don't know your situation and I don't want to judge or belittle you.

Reactions: 15dec, just let me go, Superfluous and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My boyfriend just broke up with me today. He was the only friend I had and now I have to get used to feeling isolated again. I don't have any friends because they all left me when I went to the hospital after my first attempt. I wonder if I should try again. I only have a bunch of trazadone and antidepressants which I doubt would kill me. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to go to my dead end job tomorrow. Everything just seems hopeless...

I've been in relationships before and it hurt like hell when they ended. One nearly destroyed me. I wanted to die.
Now I want to die for different reasons. I realized how shitty life really is. I guess I always knew. A new relationship will not fix things for me.
I'm not going to tell you that you should CTB. (I won't tell anyone that) The pain of an ex(s) is going to happen in life and it shouldn't be the ONLY motivation for wanting to CTB. Originally when I read your post I missed that you have a dead end job, I have a shit job as well and will always have shit jobs because I'm not smart. Which is a big reason I want to CTB.

I wish you the best and hope you find peace. :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: just let me go and Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I've been in relationships before and it hurt like hell when they ended. One nearly destroyed me. I wanted to die.
Now I want to die for different reasons. I realized how shitty life really is. I guess I always knew. A new relationship will not fix things for me.
I'm not going to tell you that you should CTB. (I won't tell anyone that) The pain of an ex(s) is going to happen in life and it shouldn't be the ONLY motivation for wanting to CTB. Originally when I read your post I missed that you have a dead end job, I have a shit job as well and will always have shit jobs because I'm not smart. Which is a big reason I want to CTB.

I wish you the best and hope you find peace. :hug::hug::hug:

With all due respect but I don't think you can claim you're not intelligent when you realize the truth about life (life is suffering). Philosophical insights require at least some intellectual acumen and abstract thinking.

Not wanting to do crap jobs for the rest of your life seems like a pretty good reason to me yet there are many who are in this situation and actually seem to be able to enjoy themselves and lead fairly happy lives. I guess they are blessed with a total lack of imagination and brainpower.

I agree a break-up shouldn't be the only reason to CTB as these things tend to be transitory although when you're going through them they certainly hurt like hell. Of course that's not a rule carved in stone: if your soulmate dies or leaves you and you're absolutely certain he/she was the one for you it's a totally different story.

• Love
Reactions: just let me go and not-2-b-the-answer
J

just let me go

Apr 21, 2019
We're here for support. Seems like you should do some planning and research if you want to ctb. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk for venting or anything.
Thank you, that means a lot.

Reactions: Alchemist and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
With all due respect but I don't think you can claim you're not intelligent when you realize the truth about life (life is suffering). Philosophical insights require at least some intellectual acumen and abstract thinking.

Not wanting to do crap jobs for the rest of your life seems like a pretty good reason to me yet there are many who are in this situation and actually seem to be able to enjoy themselves and lead fairly happy lives. I guess they are blessed with a total lack of imagination and brainpower.

I agree a break-up shouldn't be the only reason to CTB as these things tend to be transitory although when you're going through them they certainly hurt like hell. Of course that's not a rule carved in stone: if your soulmate dies or leaves you and you're absolutely certain he/she was the one for you it's a totally different story.

Ok … limited intelligence. :wink: I guess that makes it even worse... if I were truly brainless, I wouldn't know how shitty life is. :wink:
I didn't think about the soulmate dying situation. That would truly be awful …. even for old people who were married.

Reactions: just let me go
J

just let me go

Apr 21, 2019

The break up isn't the only reason for me. I have plenty of other reasons. I probably won't do anything right now though. It just hurts.
Ok … limited intelligence. :wink: I guess that makes it even worse... if I were truly brainless, I wouldn't know how shitty life is. :wink:
I didn't think about the soulmate dying situation. That would truly be awful …. even for old people who were married.
I'm sure you're not stupid. Yeah, that soulmate thing sounds awful.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The break up isn't the only reason for me. I have plenty of other reasons. I probably won't do anything right now though. It just hurts.

I'm sure you're not stupid. Yeah, that soulmate thing sounds awful.

Just thought I would give you more hugs :hug::hug::hug: I know they don't help in any real way but I thought I would send them anyway.
I have many other reasons as well. I don't think me being in a relationship now would be good for me or the other person.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Hey, you're not alone if you're here friend.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer