Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Hi, I'm Gloomy. I'm new or whatever lol School is starting soon and I can already feel the anxiety I have with that place

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, rebelonceagain, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide.

Usually on other introductory posts like this, the person tells us about a bit of the things they've gone through. It's totally okay if you're not willing to share that, though, since it is only your first post.

School is definitely a harsh place, it was very stress inducing for me when I was still in it. If you don't mind, what is it that's particularly anxiety-inducing about school for you? For me, it was the sheer amount of people in one single building that I constantly crossed paths with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
What makes school so tough for me is definitely the people. Some either hate me because I'm just me or others cling onto me for answers and stuff. I'm just not ready yet lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, KuroiSH and 1 other person
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
What makes school so tough for me is definitely the people. Some either hate me because I'm just me or others cling onto me for answers and stuff. I'm just not ready yet lol
Sorry for not replying to your message, I didn't get a notification for it for some reason.

That's definitely relatable, but I think I'd rather be hated than be an unknown, because my social anxiety is so bad I had no friends through elementary or high. I literally couldn't bring myself to talk to any of my classmates because I was so afraid of talking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, Gloomislost and 1 other person
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
Sorry for not replying to your message, I didn't get a notification for it for some reason.

That's definitely relatable, but I think I'd rather be hated than be an unknown, because my social anxiety is so bad I had no friends through elementary or high. I literally couldn't bring myself to talk to any of my classmates because I was so afraid of talking.
Yeah, I can understand. It's just sometimes I have to keep up this act of constantly being social and outgoing just so people won't view me as weird or cringy.

• Hugs
  • Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
Yeah, I can understand. It's just sometimes I have to keep up this act of constantly being social and outgoing just so people won't view me as weird or cringy.
Right?! And even though we exert ourselves so much, not one person decides to give us a chance and see what we're like. Then the only people who remember you exist are the teachers. And at that point, can you even call yourself a member of the school?

School is just such a terrible experience. If most jobs didn't require you to have some sort of education, I wouldn't even bother with that cesspit of an institution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, Gloomislost and 1 other person
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
Right?! And even though we exert ourselves so much, not one person decides to give us a chance and see what we're like. Then the only people who remember you exist are the teachers. And at that point, can you even call yourself a member of the school?

School is just such a terrible experience. If most jobs didn't require you to have some sort of education, I wouldn't even bother with that cesspit of an institution.
Exactly !! Its just a pain, especially group projects.

• Hugs
  • Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
Exactly !! Its just a pain, especially group projects.
Those group projects where you get teamed up with a bunch of lazy people and now you have to do all the work, but you also can't complain because the teacher specifically assigned the groups were an absolute pain in the ass, especially considering my speaking problem.

I think we'd have made good group project partners, if we ever went to the same school.

• Hugs
  • Love
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
Those group projects where you get teamed up with a bunch of lazy people and now you have to do all the work, but you also can't complain because the teacher specifically assigned the groups were an absolute pain in the ass, especially considering my speaking problem.

I think we'd have made good group project partners, if we ever went to the same school.
Yeah, honestly I hate when work is piled onto me but if we went to the same school, we could've probably been the first ones done lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, KuroiSH and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SaSu! I'm glad you found your way to this great community!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
Thank you !! I'm also glad lol !

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Praestat_Mori