SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
As the title would say... I'm new, combat vet here. I figured I either may be of some use, express some things or worse lol. Idk lately I feel I'm losing control when that's what I generally always would pride myself on, my mom is an alcoholic, I used to bash her for it (long story). I used to manage my mind for the most part, but between being molested, my dad's death @ 11, my mom heavily drinking liquor 24/7 and Klonopin that's when I began my drug issues really from her own damn supply lol too easy. Then I joined the army to get away... stupid ass move not thinking about my dad's mental health history... deployed immediately to Afghanistan as a medic (68W)... came back and since I've never been the same. I can hide my issues a lot better these days since this was 7yrs ago now, but I find it impossible most days to enjoy life or function with PTSD and BPD fucking with me literally 24/7. Hopefully that made sense, I'm on my phone, a little high (Dave Chappell's Chuck voice), and have shit for brains these days, CRS... can't remember shit

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, jgm63, mediocre and 7 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Welcome to the fold hun......... you are among friends and i hope you find what you seek here........... xox0xxo

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Hey, SuiSqueeze92. Welcome. Sorry that life brought you here but I'm glad you found us. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre