• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BDS

Aug 7, 2018
For my own reasons, I have made my choice. I want to be done with life and do not fear whatever pain may come with committing suicide. The problem is I have Cerebral Palsy (google it if you don't know what is). I don't have access to a gun and couldn't operate one if I did. My CP also prevents me from using a knife in any kind of productive manner or being coordinated enough to pull off hanging. My best bet is probably some kind of pills, but don't know what would/wouldn't work or how to gain access to them w/o arousing suspicion from my so called family. I am also unable to drive. I am on some medications now (Dantrium, Celexa Amitriptyline, and a few others) Pill bottles are hard for me, but I can find a way. The last thing I want is down a hold bottle of pills, have nothing happen and have one of my caregivers notice an empty pill bottle that should not be. I am alone fairly often. That is the situation. Any advice?

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, wezel, anna and 8 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I feel for your situation : (
I am sorry - does nothing I know. But I just think you deserve to hear it from someone. I work/study medicine so I know what you have going on.
Pills might work .... but you are right people are likely to check up on you a lot more frequently. It might be easier to start skipping pills ... exacerbate your situation (not nice I know) and try to get your self sick? Even then ....

Reactions: Pk95, BDS, lv-gras and 1 other person
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
I'm so sorry, you're in a very tough situation especially with care givers around. What level of CP do you have? Are you ambulatory or do you use a wheelchair? I don't know if there's anyone else on the forum who also has CP, if so I hope they see your post and respond. I feel really bad about your situation....I wish I had answers for you.......:(

Reactions: BDS, skitliv, Dead_Inside and 1 other person

Aug 6, 2018
It sounds like you are quite limited in your options. I'm very sorry that you are in such a situation. The only thing I can think of would be falling from a window at a great height. Perhaps ask a caregiver to open the window for you before they leave, if the mechanism will give you a hard time. Aside from that, hoarding pills as others have suggested would be your next best bet. Amytriptilline can be lethal in a large dose, I'm on the same medication and I checked up on it earlier today (though I can't remember the dosage needed for lethality, I apologize)

Reactions: Final Escape, BDS and Tiburcio
B

BDS

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for taking time to respond in a thoughtful manner everyone. To answer a question I use both a walker and wheelchair, but am not independently ambulatory.

Reactions: Morning Angel, tearsinrain, lastsummer and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I am so sorry for your situation. I would think either B (a barbiturate) or SN (sodium nitrite, make sure there aren't any As in it).

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
How often do your caregivers check in on you?

This is tough logistically speaking, because you cannot go anywhere and a method would have to be brought to you. Depending on whether you can receive packages privately, that is a key factor. Then there's the window of time you'd have to be alone to try anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AntiLifeEric and lv-gras