Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
So as title says I'm new here and looking for some knowledge and advise.Was wondering if anyone on here from the Uk has any experience with cbt using just propranolol on its own and how easy is it to obtain using uk online pharmacists?
Most UK pharmacists only seem to do 10 mg but I found 1 pharmacy that does 10 and 40mg tablets was wondering if you tried to order the 40mg tabs straight away would they try to advise/tell you to use/ try the 10 mg ones first? Any input on this matter would be much appreciated.

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
There are Canadian no-prescription online pharmacies that sell it. no questions asked. I can't verify their reliability, but they accept VISA so I assume it must be pretty safe. a google search will pull up plenty of companies (just make sure "no prescription" is in the google search) Have you researched the lethal dosage of it?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I have used a Canadian pharmacy before but the delivery times can take a very long time, if possible I'd rather use a uk based one to cut down delivery times etc. The uk based ones I've found just require a questionnaire type consultation but most only sell 10mg tablets.
I've read some threads on here regarding dosing and it seems quite varied, anything over 3 g up to 10 seems to be the general consensus. I'm not sure how painful it'd be without benzos which is another problem I'm facing. I don't have access to dark net and bitcoin and I'm pretty sure there are no legit uk sources for them on the clear net.The uk laws loves to deprive us of all the good stuff even the "research" stuff that other countries find easy to obtain. Thanks for your input much appreciated.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I got propranolol online in the UK, I'll DM you

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Can't your GP prescribe it to you? I was given it for anxiety.

Reactions: eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Can't your GP prescribe it to you? I was given it for anxiety.

I'm planning on doing the same (for maxalon/meto) - asking a doctor for my "nausea related to my anxiety that makes me gag when I try to eat/vomit whatever I do eat - but only sometimes, ie. bad days when my anxiety sky-rockets."

Curious what you said to your doc to have it prescribed. Was it a happy coincidence, or did you ask for it specifically and give symptoms?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@eeyore9128 your doctor might prescribe something different to meto so maybe you have a relative/ friend who had to take it lol.

As for the propranolol, in the UK drs don't like giving out benzos so they give out propranolol instead. I didn't ask for it, I was offered it.
@Studio84 they might ask you if you've had it before. Even if you were prescribed 10mg, you could take more if needed. What do you want the propranolol for?

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I definitely could try getting it prescribed by my g.p and it seems like it would be easy enough to get, Im just not much for the idea of having to stockpile a load of pills for months on end and would rather buy a load in bulk if possible.
I originally wanted them in case I decided to try sn, which I've got on order but just in case it doesn't get through customs I've been toying with the idea of using just the propranolol on its own. I know it's risky and unreliable and I'd probably need a massive dosage but it's the only thing I'd be able to access easily enough.Its kind of just a back up plan in my mind at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions and advise much appreciated.

Reactions: Silver