• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itssuchaperfectday

Aug 1, 2024
Due to geographical location, obtaining or creating SN will prove very difficult. But what I do have instead is a lot of propranolol (about 6gm) and about an equal amount of Verapamil. In theory, these interact with one another to enhance the hypotensive effects. I will crush them together with some water and drink it down. However, I'd like some advice.

I don't have an AE yet, but if I do manage to obtain one, when should I take it in relation to the propranolol drink? A few hours earlier? And how much of it should I take? I'm aware of the guidelines surrounding the SN but do the same rules apply for any OD?

Secondly, I'm also prescribed Mirtazapine for sleep/depression. Should I take some Mirtazapine too, so that I feel sleepy before the onset of the propranolol? Again, if so, when should I take this - with the propranolol or earlier?

Thanks in advance. I'm still very new here so please tell me if I've breached any rules

Reactions: etherealspring and Unknown21
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
No rules breached, we can't directly recommend or tell you what's best etc.
my opinion though, medication overdoses are unpredictable and there's a chance that should one survive, there's further damage making quality of life worst than prior.

If I was in a situation where my only choice was those medications, I'd be focused on what could go wrong & could I cope with the potential consequence of a failure. From what I've had a quick read on it's definitely going to slow heart rate and breathing, the theory is definitely there. I'm quite intrigued on the effectiveness & pain of this.

I used to be on mirtazapines, for me they'd kick in about 40-60mins so I'd time it to that.

How fast is the onset of prop and verapamil? I presume crushed up, they will hit a lot quicker too

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I don't think that anyone can give an advice about this combo. To fall deeply asleep you need Benzos and not Mirtazapine. If you're interested in ODs then you should read the PPeH and here are threads with useful info:

I

itssuchaperfectday

Aug 1, 2024
my opinion though, medication overdoses are unpredictable and there's a chance that should one survive, there's further damage making quality of life worst than prior.

If I was in a situation where my only choice was those medications, I'd be focused on what could go wrong & could I cope with the potential consequence of a failure. From what I've had a quick read on it's definitely going to slow heart rate and breathing, the theory is definitely there. I'm quite intrigued on the effectiveness & pain of this.

I used to be on mirtazapines, for me they'd kick in about 40-60mins so I'd time it to that.

How fast is the onset of prop and verapamil? I presume crushed up, they will hit a lot quicker too
Propranolol onset - about 30mins to 1hr I believe. Verapamil - about 1 to 2 hrs

Also, do you know when I should take the AE (if it manage to get one)?

Last edited: