AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
Hi all , guess my handle explains it all ...38 young old with extreme Asperger's syndrom never had any professional help cause ive always thought it's useless ...I don't know how I made this this long ...not looking for an easy or painless way , painful or painless the outcome is one ..the real pain is leaving 2 boys behind :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Sunset Limited, Dawn0071111 and 9 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Hi all , guess my handle explains it all ...38 young old with extreme Asperger's syndrom never had any professional help cause ive always thought it's useless ...I don't know how I made this this long ...not looking for an easy or painless way , painful or painless the outcome is one ..the real pain is leaving 2 boys behind :aw:

Welcome to the forum. It's common for people on here to have aspergers or autism. Hope you stick around. There are so many kind and helpful people on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, DeathImminent, Notcutoutforlife and 7 others
AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
Thanks ! That's why I'm here to talk to people I can relate to .

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Baskol1, Beautifulletdown and 1 other person
AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
Of course. :) How old are your boys?
9 & 6 been divorced for 2 years and the sad part they don't have good mom , she just doesn't care about them and I can't do anything about it cause I can't win the custody .

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset Limited, woxihuanni, Stan and 2 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
9 & 6 been divorced for 2 years and the sad part they don't have good mom , she just doesn't care about them and I can't do anything about it cause I can't win the custody .

That's so sad. :/ And if she doesn't care about them, she probably doesn't give up custody because she wants to keep the power.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019

Hi and welcome. I hope you find the support, understanding, encouragement, and feedback you need to help you decide what is the next best step for you. :hug:

Reactions: sanction, Stan, HGL91 and 1 other person
AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
That's so sad. :/ And if she doesn't care about them, she probably doesn't give up custody because she wants to keep the power.
She left them for over 3 months and they are staying with her mom which is worst she barely bust them or call !
Anyways that's not why I want to off myself really I've always wanted to do it even in my best times ...all I could think of is wearing myself out swimming far in the ocean till I can't no more ...that's all I think of . Too bad I'm a good swimmer it will take a while!
Hi and welcome. I hope you find the support, understanding, encouragement, and feedback you need to help you decide what is the next best step for you. :hug:
Thanks bro ! I feel like home already :hug:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sanction, Sunset Limited, HGL91 and 1 other person
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
Welcome,
I'm sorry you're in pain :aw:

Reactions: Tom9999 and AspergersX
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
@AspergersX Jeez. So they're with their grandmother, and they can't see their dad? So sad for the kids and you. Gosh, life is quite unfair.

Reactions: Sunset Limited, Notcutoutforlife and Tom9999
AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
@AspergersX Jeez. So they're with their grandmother, and they can't see their dad? So sad for the kids and you. Gosh, life is quite unfair.
They are not in good hands and the damage has been already done !

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HGL91 and Tom9999
ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
jesus... man I am here. If you wish to talk more. I am 35. Thinking about ending it all. Sorry about your sons. At least I didnt have any kids.

Reactions: sanction, Sunset Limited, HGL91 and 3 others
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019

Welcome aboard!

I concur that it's very difficult to find effective professional help when on the spectrum. It took me years to work out that CBT is about as helpful as a fart in a space suit, all because of how my mind works. Would you mind sharing a bit more about your diagnosis? I'm curious as to when you were diagnosed and how you tried to manage it e.g. denial, masking etc.

I'm also sorry to hear about your sons. :( I only have the one, and he's a little older. TBH he's the main thing stopping me from ctb at the moment; ideally I'll be able to put off ctb until he's 18 or so, mainly to try and make it easier for him to get past it and live a good life. As awful as it sounds, at least in your case it's their mother that's more likely to damage those poor lads than the effect of knowing that their old man ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: AspergersX
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It took me years to work out that CBT is about as helpful as a fart in a space suit, all because of how my mind works.

Ahah, this is my favourite comment on CBT. It seems to be universally agreed here that it's useless.

AspergersX

AspergersX

Life is worth losing !
Sep 4, 2019
Welcome aboard!

I concur that it's very difficult to find effective professional help when on the spectrum. It took me years to work out that CBT is about as helpful as a fart in a space suit, all because of how my mind works. Would you mind sharing a bit more about your diagnosis? I'm curious as to when you were diagnosed and how you tried to manage it e.g. denial, masking etc.

I'm also sorry to hear about your sons. :( I only have the one, and he's a little older. TBH he's the main thing stopping me from ctb at the moment; ideally I'll be able to put off ctb until he's 18 or so, mainly to try and make it easier for him to get past it and live a good life. As awful as it sounds, at least in your case it's their mother that's more likely to damage those poor lads than the effect of knowing that their old man ctb.
I'm self diagnosed ...Ive always had it thinking back how I was so different from everyone else since ever I was a kid ...my own family used to put me down by calling me names and saying I was a complicated person ( can't blame them they don't know and still don't know what it is) which just made it worse and honestly that's what I've always thought until I started looking it up and searching and realized that im an aspie .

Reactions: WearyWanderer and Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Welcome buddy. Your story looks like mine. I hope things go the way you want.

Reactions: AspergersX