CornflakeKid

CornflakeKid

Aug 27, 2023
Just wanted to say hi and that I found this website looking up suicide methods etc. 37 now, being dealing with this stuff since I was 12 and tbh, in a calm sort of way, I feel its near. I can feel it.

Just wondered if anyone knows what I mean? This sense of calm because you just know ctb is gonna be soon. I think I'm finally just tired of keeping on keeping on.

• Hugs
Reactions: jlwww08271965, Praestat_Mori, Anon7b8 and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I feel the same as you, after finding out about this place I became a lot more calm than I usually am, because I know that my end is near. I'm sorry you have been experiencing these problems since you were 12, its awful how you have been in so much distress because of these problems and they haven't been solved in all these years. Anyways, welcome to the forum and I hope you'll find peace soon.

Reactions: jlwww08271965, CornflakeKid, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel calm, I certainly see death as being the only relief and comfort and I would feel relieved if I knew that everything was soon to be lost to and
forgotten about in death, the thought of not existing comforts me as death erases everything, I only desire an eternal, dreamless sleep free from the possibilities of all future suffering. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: CornflakeKid