Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
I'm new here, thank you for creating this website. I have been wanting to die for as long as I can remember although I'm still here hanging in by a thread.

I'm so thankful for all of you, I have never found a place that understood the need to die but I think I found it here.

On the paper, I had everything to succeed in life but I guess traumas, anger and fear weigh more in the balance of my psyche than everything else. I feel I have tried absolutely everything, no one ever REALLY listened to my calls for help and now I see there is nothing anyone can do since I'm just unable to exist in this mad society and be the normal person everyone expect me to. Every day, my resolve to kill myself is growing stronger. I feel like I'm gonna do it soon but soon to me can range from a few weeks to several months.

Anyways, see you around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, ZardozOmega, Deleted member 19654 and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Greetings, @Drowning fish. I'm sorry life isn't a better fit. If you want to talk, people here are great listeners.

I like your avatar. Those medieval cats with human faces always charm me.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Drowning fish
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
Thank you for your warm welcome.

Yes, the beauty of medieval cats haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
Welcome! I'm sorry that you're here, but it's a really welcoming and non-judgemental community. If you need anything, people are always there to help- take some time to read through threads and message people, it's the best way to figure out what you want. Good luck with everything :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Drowning fish
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
Welcome. This is the best place I've ever found. Such a serious issue that no one understands. But here we do. You don't have to hide anything. We get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Drowning fish