complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
New to site but old in age and to the suicide dream. I have failed a total of three proper attempts and now know why after informing myself through this site. Wish had found this site sooner.
I am of no fit to this world and HATE consumes me and probably those around me have HATE towards me. I have been sooo poorly for last few years and now just need to source SN, which i respect no one here will lead me to as am new. Its a method i KNOW i can do where as hanging or such like i struggle to feel i would carry out. U see even my get out has to be 'easy'!!! My friend did it with the meds used to put animals down as she was a vet i wish i had such access.
Anyways my story is of self hate and me bringing nothing but toxicity to the world around me, but i also care and am kind and thats why i must leave this world as the toxicity and hate now is too much and am ashamed

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, SVEN, Tony24 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish I had access to such a painless way to die, I hope that you find peace from the suffering.

complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I also wish I had access to such a painless way to die, I hope that you find peace from the suffering.
Yeah so do i as now my pain has brought others pain as in a total pain in their side i have NOTHING left to stay breathing for. But may have to try the less confirmed way of OD 😕 as cannot hold out for trust and like said not techy so can't figure how to source on line.
I hope you to find your peace be that in this world or not xxxx

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just "DIY" with the Yandex search engine lol.

complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
Just "DIY" with the Yandex search engine lol.
Yandex?? Ok will take a try lol 😆 seriously painting a thick image of myself here lol but just not good at this search stuff . Thank you

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yandex?? Ok will take a try lol 😆 seriously painting a thick image of myself here lol but just not good at this search stuff . Thank you
You'll need to go into the settings of Y (Yandex) and turn off filtering first. And "DIY" WASN'T directed at you, per say.