• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
So uhmm I'm new here and I have a lot of suicidal thoughts.

Yesterday I saw the post about the partial hanging and it sounds really painless without much affort.

First I thought about classic sleeping pills called bonox, they are really strong.

What would you say would be better?

Btw I don't plan to do it currently but my thoughts are just very strong.

I also wrote my suicide letters, I wrote about 6 and everything is nearly ready except the sleeping pills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and nunex
nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
Idk, if it makes you feel better, you're not alone. I am also new here, trying to find a way to depart.

It's really a shame even to die we have to put some effort in finding ways lmao

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
Idk, if it makes you feel better, you're not alone. I am also new here, trying to find a way to depart.

It's really a shame even to die we have to put some effort in finding ways lmao
Yeah you're right.

The thing is currently I feel like I wanna die so bad but also not. Like I wanna OD to be saved after and to get better? Like I need to do it to get there?