DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and a little overwhelmed. I joined to hear from people like me who understand me and won't judge. I'm on the verge of cbt but am fighting it every day. Love and respect to everyone on here x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, suicidal-raven, Garbage Person and 19 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the forums! I hope the community will be as helpful for you as it has been me. There are alot of wonderful people here, and ive only been here for 2 days myself!

If you ever need to pm someone im always here, you unlock the ability to pm after 5 posts and 24 hours of creating your account!

Take care friend

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, opiatedreamz, whywere and 2 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Welcome to the forum. Sorry for whatever brought you here. Most of the people here are nice and know the struggle.

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, antigone_iris, whywere and 2 others
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the forums! I hope the community will be as helpful for you as it has been me. There are alot of wonderful people here, and ive only been here for 2 days myself!

If you ever need to pm someone im always here, you unlock the ability to pm after 5 posts and 24 hours of creating your account!

Take care friend
Welcome to you too!
Thank you so much. I have been mainly observing the forums and everyone seems great and understanding. I've been needing a safe place for a long time.
Welcome to the forum. Sorry for whatever brought you here. Most of the people here are nice and know the struggle.
I guess what brought me here is the same as everyone else - wanting to/planning to cbt. But I hope I can express myself to people who understand and who knows maybe get better x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, whywere, Spitfire and 3 others
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and a little overwhelmed. I joined to hear from people like me who understand me and won't judge. I'm on the verge of cbt but am fighting it every day. Love and respect to everyone on here x
Welcome Mate
Big Hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: whywere, DeadbyDawn63 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum! :hug: :heart: I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, whywere, Spitfire and 1 other person
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Welcome to SS!
Enjoy your stay, short or long
Hope you find what you're looking for!

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Spitfire and DeadbyDawn63
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum! :hug: :heart: I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you for your welcome. I'm sure I'll like it here.
Welcome to SS!
Enjoy your stay, short or long
Hope you find what you're looking for!
I'm sure I will. I don't know how long my stay will be but I hope I can have a well wished peaceful journey when the time comes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, HelloHell and sadworld
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Welcome to the forum DBD63 (excellent alliteration in your shortened nickname), it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, yet the darkness that has led our paths to cross is a tragedy. Whenever, if ever you feel ready to share your story then you will find compassion and understanding here; unparalleled beyond the reaches of our collective pain.

I sense a glimmer of hope in your introduction, I wish that it, and you, grow stronger as you spend time here.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, DeadbyDawn63, introspectious and 1 other person
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum DBD63 (excellent alliteration in your shortened nickname), it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, yet the darkness that has led our paths to cross is a tragedy. Whenever, if ever you feel ready to share your story then you will find compassion and understanding here; unparalleled beyond the reaches of our collective pain.

I sense a glimmer of hope in your introduction, I wish that it, and you, grow stronger as you spend time here.
Thank you for your welcoming, and almost poetic, message! Does that make us star-crossed leavers? Ha! I think there's always hope, until there's not.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Giraffey
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere and DeadbyDawn63
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME TO SANCTIONED SUICIDE new global family member!! It is so GREAT to have you with us here. I hope that you find, like I havr, all the love, caring, empathy, support and kindness that we ahve to offer. I am so proud to be able to call you family now!! Again, WELCOME home global family member!!:heart::heart::hug::hug:

Reactions: DeadbyDawn63 and Spitfire
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
WELCOME TO SANCTIONED SUICIDE new global family member!! It is so GREAT to have you with us here. I hope that you find, like I havr, all the love, caring, empathy, support and kindness that we ahve to offer. I am so proud to be able to call you family now!! Again, WELCOME home global family member!!:heart::heart::hug::hug:

Thank you so much! <3

I'm glad I have a family here to make my bus journey more wonderful.

I think I'm going to like it here.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Thank you for your welcoming, and almost poetic, message! Does that make us star-crossed leavers? Ha! I think there's always hope, until there's not.

Star-crossed leavers is definitely my new favourite phrase. If there isn't already a movie called Suicidal Seduction: Star-Crossed Leavers then lookout Hollywood because I've got a pitch so boring you're going to want to blow your brains out.

• Love
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sadly welcome. Love and respect to you too...

• Love
Reactions: whywere and DeadbyDawn63
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Star-crossed leavers is definitely my new favourite phrase. If there isn't already a movie called Suicidal Seduction: Star-Crossed Leavers then lookout Hollywood because I've got a pitch so boring you're going to want to blow your brains out.
RoEmo and Oubliet :)):)):)):))

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Giraffey
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Welcome, we were all newbies at some point. You'll find a lot of caring people here for you.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and DeadbyDawn63
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome, we were all newbies at some point. You'll find a lot of caring people here for you.
Thank you. I'm really grateful for all the support. It's a dark time, but it's much lighter with people who understand.

• Love
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The seventh circle of Hell welcomes you as it has welcomed us. I'll just be over here frozen in place as a contorted tree.

antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum @DeadbyDawn63 :heart: :hug:

• Love
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum @DeadbyDawn63 :heart: :hug:
Thank you. It's already been a very warm and welcoming place. I couldn't think of a better set of people to see me off on my travels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, whywere and antigone_iris