depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
Is it okay to make a new account after disabling it or being banned? Dont know if this is the right place to ask...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, you can create a new account after disabling the old one. Don't get banned.

Reactions: lobster salad and NearlyIrrelevantCake
JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
bumping this old thread, so it may be useful for someone else searching.

I fucked up and someone who cares about me knows I use this site and found out what my account-name is. Am I allowed to disable my account and request a new one with a new name? I don't feel comfortable mentioning what I'm planning to do knowing they could stumble upon my posts and potentially take action because of it, but would like to in the foreseeable future.

LavenderButterfly

LavenderButterfly

Feb 11, 2023
bumping this old thread, so it may be useful for someone else searching.

I fucked up and someone who cares about me knows I use this site and found out what my account-name is. Am I allowed to disable my account and request a new one with a new name? I don't feel comfortable mentioning what I'm planning to do knowing they could stumble upon my posts and potentially take action because of it, but would like to in the foreseeable future.
i would suggest opening a ticket about this, you would probably get a definitive answer based on your personal circumstances this way

Reactions: mafuyu, Skathon and JuliaOnTheNet