Liru2002

Liru2002

Jun 19, 2023
I didn't choose this life. Nobody can help me with this. I hate that there is no straightforward way out. If there was a reliable method or some assisted suicide program I would be relieved. But of course that's not the case.

Psychiatrists don't understand me. They think there was a time that everything was okay for me, because I did go to school/work and engaged in hobbies. But that's not true. I was miserable while doing this activities. Just because I'm able to do things doesn't mean I'm doing fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Joarga, Forever Sleep and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I've also never wished for this existence, to me existence could never be desirable, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and I find comfort in the thought of not existing. I find it cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know we never even consented to any of this in the first place, I'd also feel relieved if peaceful, reliable methods became accessible.

Reactions: caninecomposer, floralheaddress, Sleeper System and 6 others
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
I can relate. I also was able to do fine at school/work while wanting to CTB. I guess my power to endure hid the face that I wasn't doing fine. And yeah it's terrible that there is no straightforward way out.

Reactions: floralheaddress, Sleeper System, Liru2002 and 1 other person
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
"when did it all go wrong?", they always ask. for some people, it was just always that way. alien concept to the average person, sadly

Reactions: offbalance, divinemistress36, floralheaddress and 3 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
From my perspective, it should be illegal to force somebody to be alive when they never wanted to be born. That's actual torture. But instead, helping someone finally make things right is illegal. It's angering how backwards and wrong our societal systems are.

Reactions: Liru2002, butterfly000, divinemistress36 and 1 other person