radicaLaPatrat

radicaLaPatrat

Waiting for death // Can't do it on my own.
Jan 2, 2024
I wish I was someone who succeeded in life, I wish I could achieve at least one thing I wished for. I'm in my 20's, still living with my parents, left the college, recently lost my job and I have no will to live. Nobody cares about me, no one ever thinks about my mental health (20M) and I became like a pig in the past few months. I wished I could be a singer, never succeeded, I wished I could become a soccer player, never succeeded. I wished to get fit again, never succeeded. I wished that I had the courage to CTB, I still wish that my life will get better someday, still trying and fighting, but I promised myself that if I don't achieve any of my dreams 'till December 2024, I will get drunk as hell and jump off a cliff. At least, I'm gonna end my shitty life. There's lots more going in my life and my head, and since they're too many, no one has ever listened to me, so.. Tried to vent, maybe get some motivation, or even some methods, I'm opened for anything. I hope y'all find your peace and so do I. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: illAF, magicalsarcoma, Some place nice and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that you are in so much pain, I feel the same way I failed at my dream miserably still live with my mom and have no job. I hope you reach your dream and I hope you find the love and happiness that you desurve.