sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Is there any hope? Recently I've been feeling rather euphoric about everything and it's probably because I'm ready to leave or something. But it feels like every time I am ready something pulls me back, and then that something leaves. So here I am, wondering hoe long this cycle will last and if it does ever end will it end with me being able to live with everything or leaving.
I've been picturing my corpse a lot, how I'd look in a casket covered with that shitty makeup that makes dead people look like wax. I wonder if they'd even be able to afford a funeral for me, and at that do I even want one? I think about my girlfriend and how fast she'd move on, I mean hell she doesn't need me, I don't think anyone does. On the topic of her, I know she wants me gone (granted i am paranoid and am aware of it so maybe im just being stubborn) all I've ever done for her is make her cry and cum. I'm not good with emotions, she knows this better than anyone.

So i'm here drunk out of my mind ranting to all the other suicidal people out here. I wish i had someone irl to barf my word vomit too and to show the true shitty side of myself but oh well

pls excuse my shitty schizo rambles šŸ„ƒ

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, Forever Sleep, whywere and 1 other person