• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
In an attempt to make my death look like natural causes I tried downing Potassium Chloride.

Excrutiating pain. Nausea. Vomiting. Diarrhea. Excrutiating kidney pain.

You cannot gut down enough Potassium Chloride to kill you. It's not possible.

You can only down enough to make you sick and put you in excrutiating pain.

My only hope is that the small amount that might be on my system will cause heart failure.

If it doesn't I'll just have to keep fake smiling, "soldier through" while relentless clinical depression, depletion of my tiny nest egg and a vicious winter continue to stare me in the face every single day.

None of you would happen to be rich would you? Rich and feeling like you'd like to help out someone who is on the brink and who probably couldn't pay you back?

Didn't think so.

I thought I could simply brave the heart attack symptoms. It was supposed to be all over today.

But here I am. Worse off than I was before.

Please don't consider Potassium Chloride as a method.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, todienomore, Mlee75 and 10 others
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
So sorry you went through that, it sounds terrible. Did you seek medical help?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful. I find it horrible how the human body can torture us to such great extents yet still not kill us. Thank you for sharing your experience as now others will know not to try to ctb that way.

• Love
Reactions: Fabioben, brokensea, Mary5689 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That sounds horrendous. I'm so sorry.

• Love
Reactions: toforigivelife
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I wonder if injecting it would work

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
In an attempt to make my death look like natural causes I tried downing Potassium Chloride.

Excrutiating pain. Nausea. Vomiting. Diarrhea. Excrutiating kidney pain.

You cannot gut down enough Potassium Chloride to kill you. It's not possible.

You can only down enough to make you sick and put you in excrutiating pain.

My only hope is that the small amount that might be on my system will cause heart failure.

If it doesn't I'll just have to keep fake smiling, "soldier through" while relentless clinical depression, depletion of my tiny nest egg and a vicious winter continue to stare me in the face every single day.

None of you would happen to be rich would you? Rich and feeling like you'd like to help out someone who is on the brink and who probably couldn't pay you back?

Didn't think so.

I thought I could simply brave the heart attack symptoms. It was supposed to be all over today.

But here I am. Worse off than I was before.

Please don't consider Potassium Chloride as a method.
Thank you. How about finishing off your heart with energy drinks? They have warnings about safe quantity...

No need to smile. Just become grumpy. If you'te worried that depression will give the suicide away, be irritable. Fuck positivity.

• Hugs
Reactions: punkarmadillo and toforigivelife
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I wonder if injecting it would work
Thanks for your response but I don't have a needle in order to do that.

(In case you are thinking about injecting it I feel I should warn you that, while injecting Potassium Chloride will kill you, it would be an excrutiating death.)
Thank you. How about finishing off your heart with energy drinks? They have warnings about safe quantity...

No need to smile. Just become grumpy. If you'te worried that depression will give the suicide away, be irritable. Fuck positivity.
I really wish I had thought of energy drinks.

I had everything in place for someone to find my body in a timely manner but I needed to die yesterday in order for that to work.

Just when I thought that my mind couldn't get any darker or more tormented...

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Thanks for your response but I don't have a needle in order to do that.

(In case you are thinking about injecting it I feel I should warn you that, while injecting Potassium Chloride will kill you, it would be an excrutiating death.)

I really wish I had thought of energy drinks.

I had everything in place for someone to find my body in a timely manner but I needed to die yesterday in order for that to work.

Just when I thought that my mind couldn't get any darker or more tormented...
Aw... Don't be tormented. You can take walks in parks drinking energy drinks. You'll be found. No wait they might save you. No need to be found in a timely manner. They are used to deal with not fresh corpses. There is a way to send delayed emails to come see you... Someone better than me might be able to explain in details?

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Aw... Don't be tormented. You can take walks in parks drinking energy drinks. You'll be found. No wait they might save you. No need to be found in a timely manner. They are used to deal with not fresh corpses. There is a way to send delayed emails to come see you... Someone better than me might be able to explain in details?
Right now I'm too sick to even think about energy drinks.

I'd have to drink the energy drinks at night with no one around because a kindhearted person would find me and call for help.

I had some very serious heart arrhythmia this morning and some chest pain and thought, "Maybe this will be fatal".

But, no such luck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mlee75
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Right now I'm too sick to even think about energy drinks.

I'd have to drink the energy drinks at night with no one around because a kindhearted person would find me and call for help.

I had some very serious heart arrhythmia this morning and some chest pain and thought, "Maybe this will be fatal".

But, no such luck.
Aww... Well, doing it at home with delayed emails sound more cozy.

Vitamin c can heal muscles...? Like the heart? You're not doomed if you changed your mind, but if you long for death, I'd nuke the poor thing with energy drinks before it has a chance to recover. But exploding my heart sounds too brutal.

How about sn or hanging? Why do you need it to look accidental? Insurance money for kids? Or some weird pride that you don't need after death?

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Aww... Well, doing it at home with delayed emails sound more cozy.

Vitamin c can heal muscles...? Like the heart? You're not doomed if you changed your mind, but if you long for death, I'd nuke the poor thing with energy drinks before it has a chance to recover. But exploding my heart sounds too brutal.

How about sn or hanging? Why do you need it to look accidental? Insurance money for kids? Or some weird pride that you don't need after death?
There has already been one suicide in the family. I didn't want to leave them with that. Suicide is a different thing.

While the death of a loved one is never a simple matter I thought that being told I died of natural causes would be easier to accept.