L

LucidStateDept

Jun 28, 2023
Anyone else dealt with never being validated? Like… with anything? I've lived my life mastering a couple things (cooking, and animal training/husbandry) and I've done good work. I have NEVER been validated for the years (in some areas, DECADES) of work and time I've put in to these things. I guess I just thought I knew my worth and then realized that, if you aren't great at people, and socializing (even if you might be the best) you're nothing. I fucking hate the world. Lol.

Sorry, first time post but full life depressed and pissed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, cgrtt.brns, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Some people learn things at their pace. Other negative people bring us down purposely. A persons true worth shouldn't be measured at how much capable and versatile they are in their actions outside, but how good they are inside. But regardless of that, you got us, you are completely valid in this place.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LucidStateDept
L

LucidStateDept

Jun 28, 2023
Some people learn things at their pace. Other negative people bring us down purposely. A persons true worth shouldn't be measured at how much capable and versatile they are in their actions outside, but how good they are inside. But regardless of that, you got us, you are completely valid in this place.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Sometimes I'm just so fucking exhausted from having to juggle all of the egos and bullshit. It's nice to have reprieve.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Remeer and SuicidalOrganism
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Sometimes I'm just so fucking exhausted from having to juggle all of the egos and bullshit. It's nice to have reprieve.
No problem man, you can stay and chat here as much as you want. People are chill, accepting and understanding here, because everyone has gone through messed up moments. Enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Remeer and LucidStateDept