jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I know now due to my issues and how I've made myself so worse I will never be at peace in this world. Even sitting down watching TV, relaxing has become a mission in itself. I've gone so low. I have to watch others peacefully getting on with things thinking that was me before I took a decision that ruined my life *l(SAW A FRIEND IN COVID) thats when problems started. I wish I was gone but I know if I jump or do anything there is no 100 percent i dont want to come back. I dont want to be blind etc or a vegetable

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostkid, ayaneechan, Larysa and 1 other person
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I saw someone with with severe long Covid say that almost everyone in her support group has seriously considered suicide and many have a plan.

It's so overlooked and I am sorry.

Reactions: ghostkid
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I saw someone with with severe long Covid say that almost everyone in her support group has seriously considered suicide and many have a plan.

It's so overlooked and I am sorry.
I've had it twice. Its messed me up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful what you've been through, existence is just too cruel, I know that in my case peace could only ever exist in death.
It comforts me the thought of permanently not existing, free from all future suffering which is why it's inhumane how we cannot just free ourselves from this existence in a peaceful and guaranteed way. It's certainly terrifying the thought of a suicide attempt going wrong, nobody should ever have to worry about that and it's disgusting how they do.

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
It sounds really awful what you've been through, existence is just too cruel, I know that in my case peace could only ever exist in death.
It comforts me the thought of permanently not existing, free from all future suffering which is why it's inhumane how we cannot just free ourselves from this existence in a peaceful and guaranteed way. It's certainly terrifying the thought of a suicide attempt going wrong, nobody should ever have to worry about that and it's disgusting how they do.
Why are they not allowing assisted suicide. Why does it take so long. I wish I was in Holland a depressed girl with mental health issues was allowed to die.

Reactions: realname