youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
That's it. My time has come. Tomorrow morning (March 1, 2021) i'm going to go to the woods and hang myself. I haven't been very active in this forum but I've been following it since 2018 and it helped me calm my mind a little. I have so many questions though. I feel like trash for causing my parents even more problems after my death because I live in the Netherlands and i'm originally from Poland and my parents still live there. Does anybody know how the police works when somebody finds my body? I plan on having my identity card on me to make identification easier. I also plan on leaving a suicide note in my apartment but I cannot find the strength to text my parents before because they are going to think of me as selfish (they have said multiple times that suicide is selfish) but I just cannot live anymore. There is no hope for me. So I was wondering if anyone knows how the process of informing relatives work when I'm a foreign citizen? Or will they just think I am missing when I don't answer their phone calls for too long?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Dead Meat, Gonjoolie and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
If you want to inform people of your passing then you can use the delayed email function on GMail.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If you want to inform people of your passing then you can use the delayed email function on GMail.
THIS will be certainly helpful.
Also, the ID is very important. I would do the same.

I'm sorry you wanna leave this world, OP.

Wish you lots of love and eternal peace, pal.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I believe that post offices or various postal companies also have delayed / timed delivery service.
You can inform your parents or the local police that way.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x