sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
What's everyone watching on Netflix atm?
Im onto season 4 of Lucifer, don't want it to end :ehh:
The chilling adventures of Sabrina and stranger things are faves but need something new to watch ...

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Modern family cracks me up.

• Love
Reactions: Exhausted1705 and sarahlouise
Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
Still Game for the second time! I love it - it's like watching all my Scottish rellies :smiling:

Reactions: mediocre and sarahlouise
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Unsolved Mysteries. It's ok I quite like the documentaries Netflix has been making recently.

Reactions: sarahlouise and Deleted member 19654
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
The Kominsky Method. It's absolutely hilarious. My morbid ass loves anything to do with death, but this show is genuinely good.

Reactions: sarahlouise and XYZ
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Just finished " What we do in the shadows " ( can't wait for new episodes!)

And in the 2nd season of "Lucifer "

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and sarahlouise
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
Try watching "The last Kingdom". I'm obsessed with it. If you loved stranger things, I think you'll also love umbrella academy.

Other recommendations:
Anne with an E ( sadly Netflix cancelled it)
Atypical
Good place( not really a fan of sitcoms but surprisingly I liked it)
Peaky Blinders
Blacklist(just finished it)
Breaking bad (just in case you haven't watched it. The character development is really great)

Reactions: sarahlouise and XYZ
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Try watching "The last Kingdom". I'm obsessed with it. If you loved stranger things, I think you'll also love umbrella academy.

Other recommendations:
Anne with an E ( sadly Netflix cancelled it)
Atypical
Good place( not really a fan of sitcoms but surprisingly I liked it)
Peaky Blinders
Blacklist(just finished it)
Breaking bad (just in case you haven't watched it. The character development is really great)
Thanks , I will check them out

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
The Last Kingdom was really cool.
The Kominsky Method. It's absolutely hilarious. My morbid ass loves anything to do with death, but this show is genuinely good.

Yeah, that one too. I'll prolly turn into Alan Arkin in a few decades. Tho with less wit and even less money.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarahlouise
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
Atypical
The Umbrella Academy
The Rain

Reactions: Soul and sarahlouise
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Netflix really doesn't have much imo, or maybe I'm just not finding it. Last thing I watched was Don't F*** with Cats.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, waterbottleman and sarahlouise
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Unsolved Mysteries. It's ok I quite like the documentaries Netflix has been making recently.
I heard they rebooted that. I used to watch it alot back in the day.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I heard they rebooted that. I used to watch it alot back in the day.
I didn't realise it was a reboot it's an American show? I'd never heard of it. It's quite interesting.

Reactions: sarahlouise, Isadeth and Brick In The Wall
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The Umbrella Academy is excellent indeed. I'm watching The Last Dance, about Michael Jordan. I'm not a basketball fan and am not riveted, but seeing someone do their job *so* well is always uplifting.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I didn't realise it was a reboot it's an American show? I'd never heard of it. It's quite interesting.
Yea it ran for 14 seasons apparently. The host was really epic. The older seasons are worth checking out if you run across it.

P17118232 b v8 aa

Reactions: sarahlouise, Isadeth and mediocre
strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
thirteen reasons why -- the first season was good but the second one is quite boring

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I watched a bit of The Order and enjoyed it immensely. It involves something like cults, witches and wizards, werewolves, and dark magic. It's so funny at times though. Also the first season of The Politician (my friend said the second one wasn't as good as the first).

• Love
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Locke & Key is aimed at a young audience but (despite a couple of plot flaws) it's intelligent and engaging.

And there's a new season of The Umbrella Academy! (Pass the popcorn)

sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
I'm hooked on the world's most dangerous prisons at the moment not just because Raphael is gorgeous of course lol

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Watch "F is for Family" lol fucking hilarious show

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
just finished fullmetal alchemist, and i also finished pose a while back.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Stranger Things
The Umbrella Academy
Atypical
Locke & Key
13 Reasons Why
I Am Not Okay with This
Dark
The End of the F***king World

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I need to cancel my Netflix subscription, rarely watch it.

In fact I can't really stand watching movies anymore. I feel like I've seen so many movies they're all just this blur that don't really stand out to me.

The only movies I think I genuinely have a good time watching are ones that I know nothing about and are surprisingly good/pleasant. One such movie is a movie I think called "Her" on Netflix, had never heard anything and I watched it and the movie touched me/made me feel good.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Another name for modern religion / addiction.
Turn off your tvs, turn on your lives ?

The only movies I think I genuinely have a good time watching are ones that I know nothing about and are surprisingly good/pleasant. One such movie is a movie I think called "Her" on Netflix, had never heard anything and I watched it and the movie touched me/made me feel good.

Was reminded yesterday about this flick, after I got a lithuanian girl (banking agent) on the phone. Her assured attitude opposed to her awkward but daring french & english were so hot, I think I could have sticked to a voice only relationship with satisfaction, and build from there a fantasy bond through imagination alone. I don't know, but she was sweating confidence while covering a wide range of emotions packed in a dense format.
So much can go through the intentions during talking. Another time, spoke to - I have no clue but I guess the woman was from Tunisia, maybe Morocco - just to immediately realise the essence of her was a clone of mine. I could read inside her nature just how she expressed herself. I beat myself afterwards to not have asked for a phone number cause it was gonna be a match. After I hang up the phone, only thought about retrieving her contact but it was impossible (huge call center). Rare occasions when reason turns bad and 1sec of thinking twice can be fatal.

Last edited: