T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I made my new schedule today for the Spring 2024 semester. I'm nervous because I have never been to school for more than one class in-person, and this time I chose 2 in-person classes. One is biology, which is already a longer class because it's a lecture/lab combination. The other is early world history. I used to be in school from 9:30 AM to 10:50 AM, and this semester I'll be in school from 11:00 AM to 3:20 PM. Much longer and there seems to be very little time in between classes but I suppose I'm also excited because I get to broaden my horizons but I can't lie, I'm more scared than anything else. I hate anxiety because I know my anxiety is the cause of this feeling.

I am sure it'll be fine but I'm so nervous and school doesn't start back until January 17th so I guess I'll be dreading until then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, doormat25, Forever Sleep and 6 others
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I wish you the best of luck. You can do this.💛

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yeahhh, it's always terrifying the week before going to school for me! >_< Anyways, good luck! I believe in you! Do well! :D

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I wish you the best of luck. You can do this.💛
Thank you, I sure hope I can!
yeahhh, it's always terrifying the week before going to school for me! >_< Anyways, good luck! I believe in you! Do well! :D
I feel that entirely!!! The anticipation is the worst! But thanks, I really appreciate it!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and EternalShore