Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
This is a mix between a vent and an NSFW post, people be warned.

My ex used to drown me and cuff my wrists so tight when he raped me that im extremely worried that now I have nerve damage as a result. It's causing extreme pain in my legs and arms, like a tingling sensation followed by what feels like hot knives going through my body. It sometimes gets to the point where I begin to want to cry (unfortunately haven't been able to for a long time.)

anyone have any tips for pain management?
As a side note, it's getting harder and harder trying to justify staying alive anymore. I can literally feel the day's approaching when i'm going to snap and just do it.
Preferred methods are as followed: Self Inflicted Gunshot wound to temple, Sodium nitrite, full or partial hanging, High velocity kissing session with a train.
I love all of you so much.
-Lily, the crazy bitch fox with the big ears.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Might be a long shot but have you heard about polyvagal theory? I only heard about it yesterday, it's very interesting and might help you understand what is going on

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Have you been to the police? You need to tell the police.

Reactions: figurehead
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Stay alive long enough to see the person that subjected you to this and brought you to the point where you are now at to pay for what they did, if you don't they they well may destroy someone else's life and bring them to where you are now, find the inner strength to take that first step to stop that happening and make that person suffer and pay for what they have done to you, after you may find the peace you deserve in anyway you want.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
i can't understand how someone can do this to another person .. like what have happened to a person making him do such an act?
its crazy i cant understand it. I mean i can hate on women too sometimes and this world in general but taking it to this point ?
i wouldnt do it even if someone gave me infinite cash and world supremecy and the girl asked for it so i'm just wondering who would do it just like that? I feel really sorry for both people involved in this scene its so sad..

Last edited: