• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I have limited transportation, and can't access various methods. I am interested in the N method but have questions, things I've read about availability and success rates. Is there a reliable place to purchase it online? Part of my illness is gastric problems, will I be able to take it with vomiting; can it be taken with something else to ease digestion? All help is appreciated. :hug:

bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Cleopatra123, unfortunately I don't think N is a suitable method for you given your gastric problems which cause you to vomit. For someone without gastric problems an anti-emetic drug is required to be taken prior to N to stop them from vomiting.

The PPH March 2019 is posted here. It has chapter specifically about drugs and vomiting, and numerous chapters on N.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23