• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone attempted to order it? Exit International seems to have the email of a verified seller, but I'm concerned as importing it into my country is illegal and could result in a fine or even jail time. Any tips to decease the likelihood of getting busted?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I can't speak for the email that Exit International has but if it is possible to get a P.O. box where you are that may help. Also ordering some packages to it before you order N would be a good idea. I don't know that N is legal in any country. Depending on the laws from where you are could be a factor on the punishment. Also it may depend on how thoroughly your Customs checks packages.
Just a few thoughts. Maybe others will have better ideas.
There used to be an entire thread devoted to N. I don't remember what it is called anymore. Perhaps the search function may help. :hug:

Reactions: PlaceCalledHome
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I've ordered it a few times. The first time it came but subsequent times it didn't. I spilt it unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: PlaceCalledHome and not-2-b-the-answer
P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
I can't speak for the email that Exit International has but if it is possible to get a P.O. box where you are that may help. Also ordering some packages to it before you order N would be a good idea. I don't know that N is legal in any country. Depending on the laws from where you are could be a factor on the punishment. Also it may depend on how thoroughly your Customs checks packages.
Just a few thoughts. Maybe others will have better ideas.
There used to be an entire thread devoted to N. I don't remember what it is called anymore. Perhaps the search function may help. :hug:

Thanks sm for the tips :)

just a few questions:

1) would it be wise to use a pseudonym to deliver the parcel to? Or would that present problems when picking it up? (like if they request ID)

2) Do you know much about online security? Nowadays it seems that google/your phone tracks and stores all your online history, is there way to prevent this?
I've ordered it a few times. The first time it came but subsequent times it didn't. I spilt it unfortunately.

I wonder why it didn't come the subsequent times? I gather there was no legal trouble?

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks sm for the tips :)

just a few questions:

1) would it be wise to use a pseudonym to deliver the parcel to? Or would that present problems when picking it up? (like if they request ID)

2) Do you know much about online security? Nowadays it seems that google/your phone tracks and stores all your online history, is there way to prevent this?

I wonder why it didn't come the subsequent times? I gather there was no legal trouble?

1.) Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I don't know where you are from but if you are in the U.S. ... the answer is yes. You will need ID.
This is from a google search. :wink:

To get a PO Box number and pick up your keys, you'll need to show two valid IDs: one photo ID and non-photo ID. Your ID must be current, contain sufficient information to confirm that you are who you claim to be, and be traceable to you.

2.) I don't know a lot about online security but there is a TOR browser or DuckDuckGo. From what I understand you can use google to get to these browsers but after you are on they can't track where you go. You should be able to add it to your browser. I haven't because I'm the only one that uses my laptop. Maybe I should since I'm pretty anal about the info I post online. :wink:

Reactions: PlaceCalledHome