R

Rufat777

May 22, 2024
Hi everyone.I am 30 years old and i dont have purpose to life I just want do die but by easy way.I am looking for a nembutal a long time but 99.9% of suppliers are scamers.Shouls someone can help me to find nenbutal from reluable source?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nembutal no longer exists. It goes under other brands though, usually to vet suppliers.

Its safer to follow the DNM guides and find the reputable, rated sellers directly. Accepting links is asking to be scammed. A forum like ours is bound to be a high target to scam desperate people.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and 1 other person
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
Hi everyone.I am 30 years old and i dont have purpose to life I just want do die but by easy way.I am looking for a nembutal a long time but 99.9% of suppliers are scamers.Shouls someone can help me to find nenbutal from reluable source?
There's plenty of forums/posts online claiming to be legitimate suppliers; however most of them seem very shady, and I personally wouldn't trust them. There's more legitimate ways of CTB in a similar manners, have a look on the forums for info :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You would have to find a veternarian in peru or mexico to get it

Reactions: sserafim, Into-the-abyss and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I'm fixated with this and reading all the stuff on here leads me to believe Peru is my best bet of obtaining it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

Rufat777

May 22, 2024
You would have to find a veternarian in peru or mexico to get it
I live in Middle east and its very problematic to arrive to Peru or Mexico.flight tickets is very expencive

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36