I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
For people if money wasn't an issue how would one get a hold of Nembutal?

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
Trying ti find that out as well.
Looks like so far only option is travelling to South America.

L

lalius

Oct 29, 2023
Travelling to a country where it can be purchased seems to be more reliable than any internet source

Reactions: livinginhellnation
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
For people if money wasn't an issue how would one get a hold of Nembutal?
It seems increasingly hard to do. I think South America is tightening too from reading threads.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The drugs trade has moved on, I don't know why books like PPH are stuck 10 years in the past.

Things like pento and fentanyl are much easier to get and more reliable in 2023.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If money wasn't a problem I'd go to Peru immediately and buy 4 bottles of N.
Of course, there's always that problem with finding a store that sells N but I know where to look.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Lost cherry and Praestat_Mori
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Of course, there's always that problem with finding a store that sells N but I know where to look.
I'd pay for you if I could actually get over the social anxiety of being trapped on a plane, and you'd trust a complete stranger over the internet lol

It's not likely tho :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'd pay for you if I could actually get over the social anxiety of being trapped on a plane, and you'd trust a complete stranger over the internet lol

It's not likely tho :/
If I actually had the chance to buy N I'd buy extra N, enough N for one more person and enough N to use just in case the first attempt fails, since that is likely to happen.

• Hugs
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
If I actually had the chance to buy N I'd buy extra N, enough N for one more person and enough N to use just in case the first attempt fails, since that is likely to happen.
I wouldn't have thought failing is likely to happen. In that case, I'd buy as much as they'd let me since money isn't really an issue for me

Social anxiety is such a curse

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wouldn't have thought failing is likely to happen. In that case, I'd buy as much as they'd let me since money isn't really an issue for me
Yes, I understand. It may seem as if it is the elixir but you can vomit the N, since it has a foul taste.

Antiemetics are therefore recommended when using N, to prevent vomiting, thus preventing failure. The nausea involved with N isn't as serious as that of the SN method so you won't need to worry too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and idk3
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Money buys almost everything in almost any country, police, judge, fake paperwork,etc.

So if you go to a relatively poor country, if you put enough money on the table, and they have N , i think it will be easy to get , they have family to feed too. They won't care about you stranger, they care more about feeding themselves or family.

Reactions: loopdaloop and Praestat_Mori
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I guarantee if you were to offer a $1000, someone would sell it to you....you wont need money where you are going....

S

StopTheTorment

Nov 17, 2023
Why do people say you'd need to take an anti-sickness drug when N is used in assisted dying? I don't think the patients are given any anti-sickness drugs along with the N?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Why do people say you'd need to take an anti-sickness drug when N is used in assisted dying? I don't think the patients are given any anti-sickness drugs along with the N?
You have clearly done 0 research on this matter.
Yeah, keep spamming the forums where to get it and I'm sure they will close the shops in a near future. Thank you so much for limiting our chances of getting N.
You're really smart man.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Yeah, keep spamming the forums where to get it and I'm sure they will close the shops in a near future. Thank you so much for limiting our chances of getting N.
You're really smart man.
That was a harsh and unnecessary comment.

It's no secret places like Peru may have limited supplies in certain areas. It's not like a specific outlet in a specific location was mentioned.

It would be naive to think any deadly substance, extensively used by suicidal people, wouldn't be heavily restricted at some point globally - the easy accessibility of N has already gone.

Reactions: stxrdustprincex
Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
I wish it was easier to talk about

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
In assisted suicides, N is never used alone. It's usually mixed. Same for other drugs, like DDMP2 or DDMA.

Reactions: StopTheTorment
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
The drugs trade has moved on, I don't know why books like PPH are stuck 10 years in the past.

Things like pento and fentanyl are much easier to get and more reliable in 2023.
PPH is basically a boomer manifesto for old people using 90s methods like N and plastic bag with helium.

idnu0114

idnu0114

Someone lived this memory
Dec 1, 2023
If you are free to travel I posted my experience from Peru. Hope it helps!

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022

I haven't been able to find reliable N on DNM, if that's what you're referring to. I've seen listings but they're from people selling forms of it I know don't currently exist in manufacturing, or suspect listings. F is a different story though, but overdose on opiates is not reliable (I survived it and I'm opiate naive).

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I haven't been able to find reliable N on DNM, if that's what you're referring to. I've seen listings but they're from people selling forms of it I know don't currently exist in manufacturing, or suspect listings. F is a different story though, but overdose on opiates is not reliable (I survived it and I'm opiate naive).
Did you use F or some other opiates?