S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I have been considering a few methods. I attempted hanging myself it was very uncomfortable and my survival instincts kick in.
Would the Nembutal death be peaceful considering it's a barbiturate. Seems impossible to find online. I just wanna die in my sleep peacefully.
Is sodium nitrate peaceful at all?

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I have been considering a few methods. I attempted hanging myself it was very uncomfortable and my survival instincts kick in.
Would the Nembutal death be peaceful considering it's a barbiturate. Seems impossible to find online. I just wanna die in my sleep peacefully.
Is sodium nitrate peaceful at all?
A lot of people have been saying that sodium nitrite is painless, so I am going to use that to attempt to CTB. Also its sodium NITRITE, not sodium NITRATE.

Reactions: dustyrainbow
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
N essentially doesn't exist anymore.
SN is usually painless, that doesn't mean it doesn't come with some discomfort.
For restricting blood flow to the brain from outside I'm aware of partial, full suspension and night night, all of with have their own pros and cons.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nembutal was taken off the market in 2019, people are searching for something with massively dwindling stocks.

Sodium pentobarbital is the proper name, it can be found on darknet markets under various trade names.

Reactions: divinemistress36
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Nembutal was taken off the market in 2019, people are searching for something with massively dwindling stocks.

Sodium pentobarbital is the proper name, it can be found on darknet markets under various trade names.
Good luck accessing DN markets

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024

I hope i find some im not seeing the barbiuate category at all anymore

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Make sure that what you buy is sodium nitritre, and not nitrate!!
Nano3 wont kill you and will be incredibly painfull so please make sure you buy nano2 if you choose that method

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd advise you to do your own research. I don't think SN is always entirely painless. It seems to vary. Comparitively though, I would choose it over hanging. Nembutal is incredibly difficult to get hold of. SN is becoming much harder too- depending on where you live. Plus- more people succeed with SN when they follow the protocol- which includes anti-emetics most importantly.

Whatever method you choose though- I'd highly recommend you research the megathreads here and make your own decisions. Ultimately, we're all just random strangers on the internet and we're all (obviously) alive- so- none of us here have actual experience of all three methods where they have worked! You can search failed SN attempts though to get an idea on the process and side effects- as I say- they vary. For some people, it does seem to have been relatively peaceful. For others- not so much.

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Make sure that what you buy is sodium nitritre, and not nitrate!!
Nano3 wont kill you and will be incredibly painfull so please make sure you buy nano2 if you choose that method
Yeah thanks to someone here i realized it was Nitrite im looking for

I'd advise you to do your own research. I don't think SN is always entirely painless. It seems to vary. Comparitively though, I would choose it over hanging. Nembutal is incredibly difficult to get hold of. SN is becoming much harder too- depending on where you live. Plus- more people succeed with SN when they follow the protocol- which includes anti-emetics most importantly.

Whatever method you choose though- I'd highly recommend you research the megathreads here and make your own decisions. Ultimately, we're all just random strangers on the internet and we're all (obviously) alive- so- none of us here have actual experience of all three methods where they have worked! You can search failed SN attempts though to get an idea on the process and side effects- as I say- they vary. For some people, it does seem to have been relatively peaceful. For others- not so much.
I've been reading some SN failed attempts this morning and I seen a lot of failed stories with some pain or vomitting I wonder how I can achieve a peaceful death

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah thanks to someone here i realized it was Nitrite im looking for

I've been reading some SN failed attempts this morning and I seen a lot of failed stories with some pain or vomitting I wonder how I can achieve a peaceful death

It's what we all want of course- a peaceful death. It's why there are so many of us still here on this forum. It's a tricky one because at least some of it comes down to luck. I expect some people who shoot themselves are out like a light. Others survive with horrible injuries. The closest we would get to a guarantee I imagine would be assisted suicide in a clinic. Of course- to qualify for that, you probably have to be in medically certified agony. I agree- it all just sucks really. I'm sorry. There isn't an easy answer.

Reactions: sewycidial