V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know what LE does to people who get Nembutal sent to the via mail? I know that some people just receive a letter saying the package was confiscated by customs, & some even get a visit from LE. Are these cases often prosecuted? Obviously this will vary depending on what country you live in, so I'll just say that I'm most interested in US cases.

Any thoughts?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know what LE does to people who get Nembutal sent to the via mail? I know that some people just receive a letter saying the package was confiscated by customs, & some even get a visit from LE. Are these cases often prosecuted? Obviously this will vary depending on what country you live in, so I'll just say that I'm most interested in US cases.

Any thoughts?
Probably a serious jail sentence in the US and they probably will catch you. It's not something to try in US. Other countries not as much maybe.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
That's scary. What are you basing that claim on?

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
sure. I've just never heard of a case where someone was prosecuted. A lot of people on here have gotten it confiscated.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I see no evidence to support this claim. Stop scaring people, or provide definitive evidence to the contrary. Your theories amount to no more than guesswork in a vacuum of information. People need to make their decision using facts, not theories about an omniscient big brother's punishment. The fact is that thousands of people successfully order illicit drugs on the darknet everyday and continue to do so. Many people here have succeeded in ordering N off of the internet, & some have received a so-called "love letter" from LE stating that their package has been confiscated, with no further penalty. So why don't we trade in FACTS rather than abstract ideas like "law enforcement will probably catch you" and grand notions about the omnipresent DEA exposed by a person "who is not a lawyer" but some supposedly learned amateur. The fact is that the US has relatively limited customs compared to countries like Canada & many others. I've read some of your other posts & you seem hellbent on proliferating the idea that ordering off the darkweb is tantamount to jailtime. This is simply not true.
& if someone can get
If someone wants to try to rationalize that it isn't likely to be a problem good luck with that. As far as letting someone who committed a crime go free because they are seeing a psychiatrist, that doesn't work.

And prisons and jails are corona virus hotspots.

I hope no one in the US tries to import any illegal drugs. It's not worth the risk, even for this. Will you be arrested? You bet you will.
Are you kidding? Do you remember the "twinkie defense" during the trial of Dan White for the murders of San Francisco city Supervisor Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone? Extenuation circumstances are EVERYTHING in the US court. So yes, being diagnosed as clinically depressed and being hospitalized for suicidal behavior are a damned good offence. You don't know anything. You're just a guy on the internet who for some reason enjoys being the onus of bad tidings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
What claim? That importing illegal drugs into the U.S. is against the law?
no shit, sherlock. It's about enforcement, chance of success, and realistic prosecution.

• Love
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
its not a prudent idea to talk about that on this forum

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
not really. But maybe you should. You seem very invested in this.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
You are relentless.
and they are not random, I happened to have studies philosophy at a graduate level so I happen to know more than a few. Suffice to say they have not been helpful.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
stop "warning people" and start giving people valid information. Apparently you have nothing to offer.
its difficult to have a dick measuring contest online, isn't it? You'll find its very unsatisfying.
jesus christ I hate when people start a sentence with "I'm the one who..." very egocentric, amateur bullshit.

Last edited:
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
yes. people OTHER than YOU. People who know something & do have some actual INFORMATION to offer.
I'm saying what you're offering is not information, but an opinion with none of the evidence that led you to that opinion. Your tirades ultimately boil down to "you will be arrested if you order illegal drugs from the internet because it's illegal and the government is all powerful." That's it. How you've managed to compound that statement into so many paragraphs is a mystery to me and anyone else reading this rant.
y

Last edited:
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Lawyer only deal with violations of the law. Violations don't exist if you're not caught, do they? Would a lawyer advise you not to j-walk? no ones arguing whether or not this is illegal. Its not something anyone wants to do. But some people are forced into a corner and are looking for a way out. They deserve a realistic projection of the chances of success, don't they?
Or perhaps we should start quoting the bible, and GOD;s laws, which are broken? maybe you think they're going to hell, huh? Maybe that should be your tirade?

• Love
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
So you asked lawyers if they know anyone who did it without being caught? Or for the chances of success? Do you expect to find a lawyer who will say it's ok go for it? If so they probably want to have you as a client.
Lawyers don't have this answer unless they actively work in this particular field, which is Federal prosecution of drug cases.
ofcourse not. What are you, stupid?

M

maggieg

Oct 3, 2020

Any thoughts?
I have a question... do nembutal pills work?