Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

Any one have any experience with/knowledge of this online supplier specifically? Not looking for opinions, just facts on its legitimacy. I have ALS and need the best exit option stat. Thanks in advance.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I would bet all my money that these offers are a scam. You won't find Nembutal on the clear net.

• Aww..
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE, Rn110bg101, Idorus and 6 others
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Yes, it is definitely a scam. When in doubt, look up the website registration date. If it was created in the last 2 years, well it definitely is a scam.

• Aww..
Reactions: Idorus, riverstyx, lifeisbutadream and 1 other person
R

Ricks

Jul 4, 2019
If you look through the resources thread here you will find the Peaceful pill handbook, read through it. It has a helpful section on how to spot scammers.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE, mattwitt, Idorus and 2 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
If you look through the resources thread here you will find the Peaceful pill handbook, read through it. It has a helpful section on how to spot scammers.

I downloaded the Mega app to open the PPH March 2019 .pdf and it's blocked?

Can someone please post the contact info for the legitimate Nembutal suppliers in the PPH here? If not, can you please private message me the contact info?

TIA

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I downloaded the Mega app to open the PPH March 2019 .pdf and it's blocked?

Can someone please post the contact info for the legitimate Nembutal suppliers in the PPH here? If not, can you please private message me the contact info?

TIA
No legitimate seller is selling N right now

• Aww..
Reactions: Ripple and Blackjack
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Here's the March 2019 edition.

Password is pph2019.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure I just got scammed by a distributor recommended by the PPH.

M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
Here's the March 2019 edition.

Password is pph2019.
@riverstyx, this is another copy of the anonfile.com variant of March 2019 PPeH , i.e. the variant with altered email address of the "alternative supplier".

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Marriedindeed, I'm a little confused. Of the links you've posted which one has the full and complete version of the March 2019 PPEH since you mentioned pages are missing from one version of it? Or do ANY of the links you've posted offer the complete version?

Last edited:
M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
@pane, HelensNepenthe's original March 2019 PPeH posted to mega.nz is the most complete, and has correct email address of the "alternative supplier":
https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

However, each page is a separate PNG image file.

My main concern is/was users were emailing a scammer, hence my post.

Reactions: pane
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you for the clarification, Marriedindeed.

Last edited:
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
@riverstyx, this is another copy of the anonfile.com variant of March 2019 PPeH , i.e. the variant with altered email address of the "alternative supplier".

You registered on this forum on Wednesday.

I got my march 2019 copy of the PPH from the resources thread on this site.

I don't know which mail address you're referring to that's faked.

Could you PM me with details?

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
You registered on this forum on Wednesday.

I got my march 2019 copy of the PPH from the resources thread on this site.

I don't know which mail address you're referring to that's faked.

Could you PM me with details?
I think it's the "alternate" supplier that starts with. 'd'.

And I think the original version of 'd' email ends with 'z'. But those anon version has his email ends with 's'

Reactions: riverstyx
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019

And I think the original version of 'd' email ends with 'z'. But those anon version has his email ends with 's'

I compared "my" versjon with yours, and I couldn't see any difference.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Help please. I cannot access the PPH with my phone and I have no other options. Can someone please send me "A"s address? TIA

M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019

I compared "my" versjon with yours, and I couldn't see any difference.
@riverstyx, @wendydong1's assertion is correct.

Reactions: riverstyx
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
@riverstyx, @wendydong1's assertion is correct.

I can see it now. Luckily I haven't used the alternative supplier.

Those scammer are crafty. Everyone should do their due diligence, and compare multiple version of the PPH before make a purchase.

Compare every letter.

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
I am new here and am considering either Nembutal or CO Charcoal burning in car. Preferably Nembutal due to its 'reputation' and low-risk of 'failure'. Read the Pill Handbook but seems that listed 'reputable' sellers there aren't that reputable anymore and been searching online in english and chinese search sites to find a supplier. I think the supermajority are scams. Most people in Hong Kong and Taiwan go for charcoal burning in car rather than Nembutal, which indicates the lack of easy access to the product from Mainland China.

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
Did you get the small amount tested

No, I didn't. I am not a scammer....I am also looking for an exit (charcoal top of list for now)
Did you get the small amount tested

For what's worth, I would say that charcoal in car seems like an easier and more reliable option from the view of setting things up

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
No, I didn't. I am not a scammer....I am also looking for an exit (charcoal top of list for now)

For what's worth, I would say that charcoal in car seems like an easier and more reliable option from the view of setting things up
why would you want charcoal ? if you have found N

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
why would you want charcoal ? if you have found N

I just got a 1g sample which I can't tell if it is N or what...Also not sure if I will be scammed if I pay a larger amount..Charcoal seems like something I can see and work out better, at least most suicides in Asia are by charcoal, seems more reliable than some substance I can't test. Also, charcoal is the 'gold standard' of suicide in asia, so as long as I do it properly, there should be no suspicion. Trying a foreign substance 'might' lead to autopsy which I want to avoid at all cost

Last edited:
Reactions: LMLN
D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Kamakura are you from Japan/Asia by any chance?