• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Wonder how many people who order actually go through with this method .. I google constantly suicides in the news and have googled Nembutal Suicide but there aren't that many instances ... think I've seen one only from Australia

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and Strumgewehr
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I've thought about this. Often details of suicides are left out the news because it inspires others and is not respectful to families - unless it's very high profile case. Especially Nembutal being illegal, I do not think authorities want to publish and let the public know about this option.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and Strumgewehr
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
I've thought about this. Often details of suicides are left out the news because it inspires others and is not respectful to families - unless it's very high profile case. Especially Nembutal being illegal, I do not think authorities want to publish and let the public know about this option.

Yeah, usually suicides aren't reported at all due to the Werther-effect.
Only exception are the ones of public interest (Celebrities, unusual circumstances etc.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
You can read case reports of pentobarbital suicides in toxicology journals. Sometimes they even mention the specific brand used. (For example, Pisabental, the brand that A sells.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Wonder how many people who order actually go through with this method .. I google constantly suicides in the news and have googled Nembutal Suicide but there aren't that many instances ... think I've seen one only from Australia

I always assumed most people proscanate
Yeah, usually suicides aren't reported at all due to the Werther-effect.
Only exception are the ones of public interest (Celebrities, unusual circumstances etc.)

I agree. I was so motivated reading the badass suicide of dead from Mayhem band.

Reactions: dano6533

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
It's very common. I personally know 3 people who did it that way. I saw probably 10 or more confirmed go that way in forums in years past like ASH/SMH. I have seen docs showing people do it at Dignitas etc. It's a prolific method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533, El Topo and 1 other person
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how many people from this forum actually used N to ctb?

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
It's quite a new site so I'd guess at not many

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
It's very common. I personally know 3 people who did it that way. I saw probably 10 or more confirmed go that way in forums in years past like ASH/SMH. I have seen docs showing people do it at Dignitas etc. It's a prolific method.
But how did they many to drink what is it 200ml or 400ml unsure when it tastes so disgusting ? I get Dignatis they use powder form and possibly less ml

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'll be using this method.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone know how many people from this forum actually used N to ctb?

Does the SS redit count? If so a freind of mind od on N after holding a gun to his head for 2 years unable to pull the trigger (I knew him in person). In his case I felt happy for him. Another confirmed person from the discord i knew.(just online but saw her obituaru etc) Those are the only 100% confirmed I know of. Not confirmed atleast 10 more.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Yes Hi rain :) but when?
Does the SS redit count? If so a freind of mind od on N after holding a gun to his head for 2 years unable to pull the trigger (I knew him in person). In his case I felt happy for him. Another confirmed person from the discord i knew.(just online but saw her obituaru etc) Those are the only 100% confirmed I know of. Not confirmed atleast 10 more.
Thank

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
But how did they many to drink what is it 200ml or 400ml unsure when it tastes so disgusting ? I get Dignatis they use powder form and possibly less ml

They all used powdered Chinese N, which was in my experience more commonly purchased when it was available, mixed in 50-75ml water. I don't know if 2-400ml would work as well as its a lot more fluid to absorb. Even most adult sized enema bottles are 125ml or so.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Oh yes it counts thank you. I just ordered N and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I want to make sure it will work.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I can't edit my replies for some reason...even with java script enabled...but googleboxers I misread and thought you were talking about the rectal method sorry. I do think however people terribly exagerrate the taste since thousands and thousands have swallowed it effectively over the decades. It's one of those things like vomiting risk that gets very blown up online as people naturally fear any problems and deep down don't even want to really do it. The worries feed our subconcious fears.