Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Even though it's unlikely that I could get some N and all that, I have some questions that popped into my head.

1. Does dying from N result in any convulsions or anything like that? Or is it just goes to sleep and everything stops working (breathing, et cetera)?

2. Is there any "cure/antidote" to N overdose? Is it just stomach pumping? Do they like administer stimulants of some kind? Or is there nothing really unless you get immediate treatment? The only think I could really find was a mention of activated charcoal.

I'm not always the best at searching things on the internet so sorry if this is answered all the time, I just couldn't find it easily. Thanks.

Reactions: Circles
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Even though it's unlikely that I could get some N and all that, I have some questions that popped into my head.

1. Does dying from N result in any convulsions or anything like that? Or is it just goes to sleep and everything stops working (breathing, et cetera)?

2. Is there any "cure/antidote" to N overdose? Is it just stomach pumping? Do they like administer stimulants of some kind? Or is there nothing really unless you get immediate treatment? The only think I could really find was a mention of activated charcoal.

I'm not always the best at searching things on the internet so sorry if this is answered all the time, I just couldn't find it easily. Thanks.

1. Sleep and then your hearth and breath stops

2. Some people survived N, but they received very fast help after they took the drug. There are some people who stay for longer in coma instead dying. I am not sure how this ends if medical stuff finds you in thiis time

Reactions: Circles, Honigwaffel and Monster
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019

1. No it is very unlikely that you will experience any convulsions when taking N. N is an agonist of the brain chemical GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), basically enhancing the effect of GABA in the brain. GABA slows down the signals between neurons. Meaning that you will start to feel more and more relaxed and finally go to sleep. Then your respiration ceases and you die.
But there could be a few side effects by the anti emetics you take beforehand. In the case of using meto that would be: Feeling drowsy, feeling restless and uncrontollable movements (tics, shaking etc.) Everyone reacts different to those drugs and I would advise that you run a test if you are serious using this method. I took 8mg meto and did not experience any side effects, just a slight headache for about 10 minutes.

2. I'm not sure if there is an antidote to N, I have never read that one exists. Of course there are treatments that can work, however you have to be found super early. Making sure that there is enough time before someone finds you is very important.

Reactions: Circles, Halo13 and Monster
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
Probably it's a stupid question, but i didn't find the answer neither here nor in the pph. please could someone expain me: what is the exact proceeding of the n method? do i have to take antiemetics, do i have to take other drugs ? do i have to mix the n liquid with water or other substances? can i drink alkohol(i would like to drink a last bottle of wine and make ctb like a ceremony) probably this all is wet written somewhere but i couldn't find it. thanks a lot for helping

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Probably it's a stupid question, but i didn't find the answer neither here nor in the pph. please could someone expain me: what is the exact proceeding of the n method? do i have to take antiemetics, do i have to take other drugs ? do i have to mix the n liquid with water or other substances? can i drink alkohol(i would like to drink a last bottle of wine and make ctb like a ceremony) probably this all is wet written somewhere but i couldn't find it. thanks a lot for helping
Your last question yes the other one did you even read the ppeh?

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
yes i did. but i don't understand if antiemetics are necessary. and i figured out that 6g of n are enough am i right?
as there are two different chapters (1: n 2: drugs and vomiting) that don't refer directly to another i m not sure. thats why i m asking if theres jsut some simple 'manual' for how to use n

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
yes i did. but i don't understand if antiemetics are necessary. and i figured out that 6g of n are enough am i right?
as there are two different chapters (1: n 2: drugs and vomiting) that don't refer directly to another i m not sure. thats why i m asking if theres jsut some simple 'manual' for how to use n
Ok I will try to summarize the information I got so far.

There are three factors that make this method a bit tricky, the rest is very simple: Vommiting, getting found too early and the unpleasant taste of N.

1. Get yourself a location where you can be alone and will not get disturbed. That could be a hotel room for two nights for example.
  2. Slim the chances of vommiting by taking anti emetics. Either a stat dose (20-30mg) 1 hour prior to taking N, or the 48 hour regime (10mg every 8 hours). You will have to get anti emetics that block the vommiting signal to the brain, meto for example.
  3. Due to the unpleasent taste it can be hard to drink the N. You have to make sure that you drink it quick enough. So you have to drink it in 2-3 big gulps, a straw is too slow for example. To mask the bad taste you can prime your mouth with honey. Some use mouthwash or eat chocolate inbetween sips. I wouldn't mix N with any other liquid to avoid increasing the volume you have to drink. A little alcohol after you drank the N can help as it will speed up the process and mask the taste a bit.

tldr: Get yourself a lonely place, take anti emetics, drink n, sleep.

Reactions: Just4ride, Circles, Alucard and 4 others
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
thank you very much!

Reactions: Circles and Camille Lejeune
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
does being drunk before taking n has any influence on efficiency of n or the antiemetic?

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
does being drunk before taking n has any influence on efficiency of n or the antiemetic?
I think it's mention in the ppeh that the coma phase is longer.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
I think it's mention in the ppeh that the coma phase is longer.

i thought they refer to long-term alcoholism. i just wanted to drink a last bottle of wine but i wouldn't do it if it risks the efficiency of n.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I was wondering are u trying to experience death cos u seems to want to get drunk to make that decision . Ctb is the most important day of your life, even bigger then marriage.

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
It is advised to NOT drink before taking the N. You can however drink alcohol right after drinking the N.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
It is advised to NOT drink before taking the N. You can however drink alcohol right after drinking the N.
Why that?

I was wondering are u trying to experience death cos u seems to want to get drunk to make that decision . Ctb is the most important day of your life, even bigger then marriage.
Maybe he made already his discisson, but lacks courage to just do it.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
i just want to spend a nice last evening in the sunset with a bottle of wine and then go away and never come back

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Ok I will try to summarize the information I got so far.

There are three factors that make this method a bit tricky, the rest is very simple: Vommiting, getting found too early and the unpleasant taste of N.

1. Get yourself a location where you can be alone and will not get disturbed. That could be a hotel room for two nights for example.
  2. Slim the chances of vommiting by taking anti emetics. Either a stat dose (20-30mg) 1 hour prior to taking N, or the 48 hour regime (10mg every 8 hours). You will have to get anti emetics that block the vommiting signal to the brain, meto for example.
  3. Due to the unpleasent taste it can be hard to drink the N. You have to make sure that you drink it quick enough. So you have to drink it in 2-3 big gulps, a straw is too slow for example. To mask the bad taste you can prime your mouth with honey. Some use mouthwash or eat chocolate inbetween sips. I wouldn't mix N with any other liquid to avoid increasing the volume you have to drink. A little alcohol after you drank the N can help as it will speed up the process and mask the taste a bit.
tldr: Get yourself a lonely place, take anti emetics, drink n, sleep.
What about housekeeping at hotels? And how to explain to your family that you're going away for the night? Plus my boyfriend texts me non stop as he knows I'm suicidal...how would he get away with this if I'm not responding to him?

Reactions: Circles and Ssrejisser
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
i just want to spend a nice last evening in the sunset with a bottle of wine and then go away and never come back
From my research alcohol works as an agonist to N. So it should, in theory, increase the speed in which N works.
I think that it is not recommended to get drunk beforehand, because alcohol will increase the side effects of the meto. My meto leaflet says that you shouldn't take any alcohol with meto because of strong side effects.

What about housekeeping at hotels? And how to explain to your family that you're going away for the night? Plus my boyfriend texts me non stop as he knows I'm suicidal...how would he get away with this if I'm not responding to him?
You can put a "do not disturb" sign at the door of your hotel room. You can ask for it when you check in. Just say something like: I want to attend an event which is pretty late so I want to sleep in and don't want to be disturbed.

I can't really help with an explanation for your family. When I want to have some free time, I just say that I'm going to a workshop for work. And that I have to shut off my phone so I don't disturb the workshop. Or that I'm going to a party at a friends house and that I'll be drunk and can't answer my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Allpainnogain
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
From my research alcohol works as an agonist to N. So it should, in theory, increase the speed in which N works.
I think that it is not recommended to get drunk beforehand, because alcohol will increase the side effects of the meto. My meto leaflet says that you shouldn't take any alcohol with meto because of strong side effects.

thanks for the answer. any alternatives to the meto in general? (not only because of the alcohol)

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
thanks for the answer. any alternatives to the meto in general? (not only because of the alcohol)
I'll quote a thread from a user for you:

Domperidone + Ondansetron + Mosapride would theoretically be an alternative to Meto. Meto has three distinct features: D2 and 5-HT3 antagonism, and 5-HT4 agonism.
Domperidone: D2 antagonist but less BBB passing ability than other D2 blockers, meaning less EPS and tardive dyskinesia. D2 antagonist role to prevent NV is thought to be played at CTZ located outside the BBB.
Ondansetron: 5-HT3 antagonist, which also prevent nausea and vomiting (NV) by blocking a 5-HT3 activity mainly at intestine.
Mosapride: 5-HT4 agonist, which accelerates gastric emptying, and to a lesser extent 5-HT3 antagonist. But they are available mainly in Asian countries.

I don't think there is any evidence about which antagonist (D2 or 5-HT3) has a central preventive effect on SN induced NV, so it's safe to say both antagonists are needed.

edit: D2 antagonist also acts at upper GI tract as accelerating gastric emptying.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
thank you. perhaps a hopeless question but is there nothing less "strong" for example otc products?

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
thank you. perhaps a hopeless question but is there nothing less "strong" for example otc products?
Sure, there are tons of OTC drugs against nausea and vomiting. But they don't block the vomiting signal to the brain as meto does for example. If you want to make sure that you don't vomit, you'll need the "real deal".

Reactions: Circles and rata1
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Sure, there are tons of OTC drugs against nausea and vomiting. But they don't block the vomiting signal to the brain as meto does for example. If you want to make sure that you don't vomit, you'll need the "real deal".
What I'm scared about is I'm on so many psych drugs... none help and perhaps are making me worse

Reactions: Circles and Honigwaffel
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
What I'm scared about is I'm on so many psych drugs... none help and perhaps are making me worse
I am too. I'm also 350 pounds. A told me to get 3 bottles.

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
if i may ask...other than taking N orally,is it possible to inject it?...sorry stupid question as i have read a lot of people usually takes it orally..

B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
You will be unconscious before injecting the lethal amount. If you want to inject i think fentanyl is better. It is painless, more available and can be disguised as an overdose.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
if i may ask...other than taking N orally,is it possible to inject it?...sorry stupid question as i have read a lot of people usually takes it orally..
2 bottles is nearly 7 ounces so way too much to inject.

Reactions: Saga