W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
Hey there,
I only hear about A over and over again as reliable source of N. But, there is lots of hit and miss with that guy.

I am very well versed in darknet, Tor internet. It's not really Science Fiction to use it, but my main question is: Are darknet markets underestimated? Sadly DreamMarket doesn't have Nembutal on offer, only Phenobarbital, which would be my 2nd choice. Even worse there aren't many darkent markets because most have been seized by bloody coppers. Only one I know which sells Nembutal and has quite some vendors is Tochka. On surface it seems legit, vendors are VERIFIED and their ratings are mostly very positive. Some sell pills, some sell powder, some sell same stuff as A, liquid. Prices are similar to those of A if not a bit more affordable.

So I wonder, what is the issue with people not using darknet market(s) and worshiping only this schemy A dude? I ordered some meds over, now seized, Alphabay (which lazy author of PPH still cites as source to buy from) and got it as described and on time. What's best there is escrow, which means "no goods, no money". You don't release funds to vendor until it really arrives. I assume you might be buying "sugar" instead of nembutal powder or some scam... But, I am open to hearing from you ppl. Anyone tried? Any impressions?

Reactions: Ane, Kim and weedoge
W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
Here I attach just one amazing deal... 20g of N for 350$ and lots of positive reviews... I don't know... Kinda weird it's not popular in PPH?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Kim, lv-gras and 45ready2ctb
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hey I looked into this in the past and I found some leegit looking listings. After looking further it seems all the reviews were fake and had been made when the last was at <$10 and then increased afterwards. Also some vendors asking to use Kik etc which I'm unsure about.

Due to how hard it is to source I would be very skeptical of any listing but there's really no way to know.. There are definitely scams so it would be hard to differentiate between who is legit and who isn't. Even people who bought and received a package.. Well they're not exactly going to leave a review saying it worked right?

Good luck op

Reactions: Kim, lv-gras and Sayo
J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Im in Italy...which is the best site if I buy it from here? 15 g are enough to die?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Im in Italy...which is the best site if I buy it from here? 15 g are enough to die?
Never buy it from a website. You want to get it from A. Pm me I'll happily give you his email.

Reactions: jizz676 and lv-gras
Depresivo

Depresivo

Sep 13, 2018
Please don't you'll get scammed
I think the same. Scam. I'm not understood Internet networks. I found this site on YouTube. I agreed to him, and I spoke through the chat. On several occasions Trying to find more evidence of fraud. He / she answered me very quickly. They answer very fast and even offer you their WhatsApp to follow the conversation.
I think I must first have the security not to be scammed. I also thank this forum for misrepresenting information.

Reactions: lv-gras
J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Never buy it from a website. You want to get it from A. Pm me I'll happily give you his email.
thank you very much for your answer....I don't know how to PM, can you please PM me with the email?

J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-find-reliable-suppliers-of-Nembutal-in-the-USA
is this his email? can I succeed buying here from Italy, maybe I will have law problems
(I discovered I dont have enough messages to PM)
by the way I think I have to wait one year to obtain this amount of money...I have to wait for a disability salary, I didnt ask yet and I'm not sure I will get it....for psychiatric problems....carbon monoxide is maybe easier.

Reactions: weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-find-reliable-suppliers-of-Nembutal-in-the-USA
is this his email? can I succeed buying here from Italy, maybe I will have law problems
(I discovered I dont have enough messages to PM)
by the way I think I have to wait one year to obtain this amount of money...I have to wait for a disability salary, I didnt ask yet and I'm not sure I will get it....for psychiatric problems....carbon monoxide is maybe easier.
Yep that's the one. Surprised to see it posted publically actually.

Reactions: jizz676
J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
do I need a proton mail or can I use mine?

Reactions: weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
do I need a proton mail or can I use mine?
I would say you'd be safer using protonmail because messages between protonmaik accounts are encrypted with pgp client side. Aka police can't root through your emails and get all details.

Reactions: jizz676