Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
I've been doing a bit of pharmalogical research on The drugs people are ordering for ctb such at N or SN. Can someone please post a picture of the bottle of N supplied by A? I have an extensive medical background and know most drugs can be oral, intramuscular, intravenous, intraosseous, and absorbed through the skin. I'd like to see examples of the SN and N vials some of you have waiting so I can look into a few more things.

Reactions: sif, Rachelinside, Moony21 and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I believe it is possible, but this is just based on Tokyojoe's method. He also took N but he did it via injection iirc. Here is his thread.

Reactions: sif, Rachelinside, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I believe it is possible, but this is just based on Tokyojoe's method. He also took N but he did it via injection iirc. Here is his thread.
Tokyojoe did it via an enema not an injection.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry, I got that wrong, and to answer your question, then I don't know of any cases (personally) of nembutal being injected. I suppose it is possible given the right setups, but I can't really say for sure.

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

Yeah, but only 50ml of dolethal, apparently as enema, and his ctb is not satisfactorily confirmed anyway imo.

Injecting veterinary N won't work as, as described elsewhere, it enters the bloodstream too quickly and you'd pass out before injecting the fatal dose. I also think it's definitely a bit suss for a poster to be asking users to share pictures of their N tbqh.

Reactions: sif, Made4TV and Lifeisatrap
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, but only 50ml of dolethal, apparently as enema, and his ctb is not satisfactorily confirmed anyway imo.

Injecting veterinary N won't work as, as described elsewhere, it enters the bloodstream too quickly and you'd pass out before injecting the fatal dose. I also think it's definitely a bit suss for a poster to be asking users to share pictures of their N tbqh.

If you're determined to do it IV, it's not much more trouble to set up a drip.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If you're determined to do it IV, it's not much more trouble to set up a drip.

Provided you know exactly what you're doing, then yes, though l suspect this offers too wide a margin for error for the less technically gifted ctb-er, l know I'd certainly screw up tbh.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Provided you know exactly what you're doing, then yes, though l suspect this offers too wide a margin for error for the less technically gifted ctb-er, l know I'd certainly screw up tbh.

Yeah... probably not a beginner's level ctb method.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Yeah... probably not a beginner's level ctb method.
This is what I was going to ask you about btw.

I was doing research and yes you would pass out before you could inject the fully lethal dose, but, it is also injectable intramuscularly. So, I'm theory if you first injected massive doses intramuscularly then the last bit intravenously you'd have the full dose increasing over time without the risk of nausea and vomiting.

For some people it could work, especially if you can't handle swallowing it or nausea and vomiting. But it has many things you'd need to set up and have knowledge on to be successful.

This is not the most convenient way. Now I know why people drink it and use antiemetic drugs instead of injection as it is supplied for.

Thanks everyone

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

I was doing research and yes you would pass out before you could inject the fully lethal dose, but, it is also injectable intramuscularly. So, I'm theory if you first injected massive doses intramuscularly then the last bit intravenously you'd have the full dose increasing over time without the risk of nausea and vomiting.

For some people it could work, especially if you can't handle swallowing it or nausea and vomiting. But it has many things you'd need to set up and have knowledge on to be successful.

This is not the most convenient way. Now I know why people drink it and use antiemetic drugs instead of injection as it is supplied for.

Thanks everyone

I honestly can't picture the average person doing one IM injection, much less multiple shots. Good thought if you know what you're doing, though.

venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
Can I take the N injection form vial (IM/IV) Orally along with anti-emetics or is it strictly for injectible use?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Can I take the N injection form vial (IM/IV) Orally along with anti-emetics or is it strictly for injectible use?

Yes, but why would you want to do this?

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018

Thanks everyone
A picture would be of no use to you because they are re-labeled.

But looking at the link from JD1 above, I would say it is that brand going off mine.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Yes, you can take it orally with an antiemetic protocol. That's how most people on SS are using it.

Reactions: Morpheus, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
Most people on this site seem to be okay with oral / anti-emetic option, but I never thought that option was appealing. I was always baffled by the fact that some people would choose that option instead of a lethal injection in countries where physician assisted suicide is legal. I did some research and I spent some time learning how to carefully insert needles in my veins after I decided that a barbiturate injection was the ideal option. I'm also willing to hire a nurse to help me with the process. An IV drip or a concentrated dose with an IV catheter are options that would work. I've been trying to find someone that would be willing to sell me the powdered form of Seconal that's used for physician assisted deaths in my country (Canada). It would be a better option than the diluted stuff that people are currently ordering from A.

Reactions: sif, Moony21, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Most people on this site seem to be okay with oral / anti-emetic option, but I never thought that option was appealing. I was always baffled by the fact that some people would choose that option instead of a lethal injection in countries where physician assisted suicide is legal. I did some research and I spent some time learning how to carefully insert needles in my veins after I decided that a barbiturate injection was the ideal option. I'm also willing to hire a nurse to help me with the process. An IV drip or a concentrated dose with an IV catheter are options that would work. I've been trying to find someone that would be willing to sell me the powdered form of Seconal that's used for physician assisted deaths in my country (Canada). It would be a better option than the diluted stuff that people are currently ordering from A.
I agree, I was confused why people were drinking an injectable medication... but the way A supplies it you'd never be able to inject it all on your own. Your method sounds lovely. With we had that kind of set up here.

venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
I'm guessing that the majority of people find it difficult to follow through the entire injecting process, besides, the needles and stuff freak some people out. Also, taking it orally is kinda hassle-free if you don't have gut issues..just pop the cap and gulp it down is the thought process one has I'm assuming..

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Stillnotsure
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
I'm new here and am unfamiliar with the language used, and have various questions. So please forgive me if I misuse words/acronyms or ask stupid questions - at least for a little while. :wink: Thanks.

I was going to ask about injecting, too. Wasn't sure if it had to be injected intravenously or not - my veins are so small, I doubt I'd hit one the first time, or at all. Even experienced phlebotomists at the docs have trouble with me using even the smallest needles. OK, so one drinks it down. But I'm picking up that it can make one nauseous and vomit if one doesn't take an anti-emetic. Would dramamine work, or some other OTC or would I need something stronger? Would I need a prescription from a doc? How could I get that other than lying like crazy? Cannabis is good for nausea, at least for after chemo treatments (no, I don't have cancer). I was planning on doing some form of it anyway to sort of ease into transition. How much time between the anti-emetic and drinking the N? Or the cannabis in any form and N? What about eating beforehand (meals or edible)? Or should the stomach be completely empty as in fasting at least 12 hours? What about alcohol - ok to drink first or no? Could personally do without that, just curious. And how quickly to death after ingestion? Other than possible nausea, are there other uncomfortable effects before unconsciousness?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions, folks! Very much appreciated. More to come, in other threads as well, no doubt!

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
I'm new here and am unfamiliar with the language used, and have various questions. So please forgive me if I misuse words/acronyms or ask stupid questions - at least for a little while. :wink: Thanks.

I was going to ask about injecting, too. Wasn't sure if it had to be injected intravenously or not - my veins are so small, I doubt I'd hit one the first time, or at all. Even experienced phlebotomists at the docs have trouble with me using even the smallest needles. OK, so one drinks it down. But I'm picking up that it can make one nauseous and vomit if one doesn't take an anti-emetic. Would dramamine work, or some other OTC or would I need something stronger? Would I need a prescription from a doc? How could I get that other than lying like crazy? Cannabis is good for nausea, at least for after chemo treatments (no, I don't have cancer). I was planning on doing some form of it anyway to sort of ease into transition. How much time between the anti-emetic and drinking the N? Or the cannabis in any form and N? What about eating beforehand (meals or edible)? Or should the stomach be completely empty as in fasting at least 12 hours? What about alcohol - ok to drink first or no? Could personally do without that, just curious. And how quickly to death after ingestion? Other than possible nausea, are there other uncomfortable effects before unconsciousness?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions, folks! Very much appreciated. More to come, in other threads as well, no doubt!

Welcome, and you are asking some very good questions. Luckily for us, there is a megathread on N. Go to the main forum page on SS and type N or Numbutal into the search bar. More than one thread will come up with lots of good questions and answers. After you read them feel free to ask more questions if you have them!

Reactions: sif, gingerplum, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Welcome, and you are asking some very good questions. Luckily for us, there is a megathread on N. Go to the main forum page on SS and type N or Numbutal into the search bar. More than one thread will come up with lots of good questions and answers. After you read them feel free to ask more questions if you have them!
Thank you for that! Will check it out.
Got a question about how things work here - how to watch a thread. Is that automatic when one posts or is there a button to click somewhere. I thought I saw one somewhere, but now I'm not seeing one. When a thread is watched, do I receive notifications of new posts in my regular email inbox? That's what I thought would happen, but I haven't gotten any and there were new posts after mine.
Anyway, thanks again for your suggestion and possible answers to the above questions, I really appreciate it! :-D

Blessings, Love and Peace to you,
P aka onegoodreason

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for that! Will check it out.
Got a question about how things work here - how to watch a thread. Is that automatic when one posts or is there a button to click somewhere. I thought I saw one somewhere, but now I'm not seeing one. When a thread is watched, do I receive notifications of new posts in my regular email inbox? That's what I thought would happen, but I haven't gotten any and there were new posts after mine.
Anyway, thanks again for your suggestion and possible answers to the above questions, I really appreciate it! :-D

P aka onegoodreason
Ah, we get to a few questions I'm inept at answering. I'm no computer guru. Go into the off topic forum and the thread on technical stuffs and ask there. I'm sorry I can't be of more help!

E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
I've been trying to find someone that would be willing to sell me the powdered form of Seconal that's used for physician assisted deaths in my country (Canada). It would be a better option than the diluted stuff that people are currently ordering from A.

Edit: Seconal is used as an alternative to Nembutal, and it is used by people that choose the oral option. Doctors usually use Propofol as a coma inducing agent, and that is followed by an injection of a neuromuscular blocker.

But you can still give yourself a lethal dose of a barbiturate with an IV drip. A combination of a drip (to get the lethal dose) with an injection into an IV catheter to instantly lose consciousness is the method that I would like to use.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Ah, we get to a few questions I'm inept at answering. I'm no computer guru. Go into the off topic forum and the thread on technical stuffs and ask there. I'm sorry I can't be of more help!
OK, Stillnotsure. No worries. I've got a few more tech questions that will probably be answered there and will check it out when I get the chance. Thanks!
Phyllis aka onegoodreason

Jamba

Jamba

Jan 1, 2019
Do
Yes, you can take it orally with an antiemetic protocol. That's how most people on SS are using it.

Do you know where to get it orally?

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018