• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
As Belgium and Switzerland allow euthanasia and assisted suicide with N, I wonder if there is some kind of way to get it on the black market in Europe. Maybe the dark net, maybe from a regular drug dealer ? Maybe the question is naive and I'm delusional but it would be my ideal method as I dont want to leave a messy corpse. And also I want to go in a peaceful way, if that's ever possible.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, afaik there is no way to get it anywhere in Europe it's heavily restricted and access will only be granted to vets and hospitals.

Drug dealers won't have any interest in selling N bc they will lose as a customer immediately, not a good business plan. ^^

You might be able to source in South America, Users have been successful there.

Reactions: divinemistress36, H25pital Order, Ninja_Master and 3 others
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I got N easily in Peru last year, following the PPH advices about where to find. You might wanna go and travel there to get for you.

Reactions: raindrop9, lotus11, eLdus and 2 others
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
I got N easily in Peru last year, following the PPH advices about where to find. You might wanna go and travel there to get for you.

How did you get it back with you? Did you mail it or smth?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
How did you get it back with you? Did you mail it or smth?
I just put all bottles in the cargo luggage (not hand lugagge) and crossed my fingers lol
Fortunately all went well and nobody asked or stoped me in the customs.

Reactions: eLdus
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
I just put all bottles in the cargo luggage (not hand lugagge) and crossed my fingers lol
Fortunately all went well and nobody asked or stoped me in the customs.

Yeah, guess it's not really something they are looking for either. You kept the original labels also? :)

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and mortuarymary