G

gladiatorstyle

May 12, 2019
Hello. New here, does anyone have a detailed guide on Nembutal with maybe even pictures to show examples of the setup and when to take what, etc. Also, are you still able to receive N from A?

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
There is everything on the megathread you need to know.

Her is a video how to open the bottle

Your last question: yes, he is reliable.

Reactions: Broken and Jadon91
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019

Thank you so much

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Why is it so ridiculously heavy protected? So people dont steal it all and euthanize themselves?

Reactions: not_a_robot
G

gladiatorstyle

May 12, 2019

Thank you. Do you recommend buying 2 bottles?

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Why does ppeh say only 1 bottle is needed 100mls ? that be ok to take i think ,but 2 of them is a whole different ball game .its a lot especially if its that horrible a taste .
wish there was a genuine video of someone taking 200mls N. i dont mean in a hospital setting they are all edited and it is the powder they are taking as well so not as much to drink .

Reactions: Ssrejisser, Only Me Here, Camille Lejeune and 1 other person
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Why does ppeh say only 1 bottle is needed 100mls ? that be ok to take i think ,but 2 of them is a whole different ball game .its a lot especially if its that horrible a taste .
wish there was a genuine video of someone taking 200mls N. i dont mean in a hospital setting they are all edited and it is the powder they are taking as well so not as much to drink .
Because some people might end up in a prolonged coma that could last as long as 24 hours when they take 1 bottle. Taking 2 bottles ensure a quicker death, so that no one will find you in time and try to intervene.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019

can you point me to this MegaThread please?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
someone is keeping it for me until i want it .

You're in UK ?

Then your "Someone" is,

a. In unlawful possession of a Class B controlled drug.
b. Assisting a suicide or attempted suicide.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Hello. New here, does anyone have a detailed guide on Nembutal with maybe even pictures to show examples of the setup and when to take what, etc. Also, are you still able to receive N from A?

Just type in nembutal on internet and you will find everything or download the peacefulpillhandbook in the recourselink
hi , do you or anyone else know how long N will last if taken out of the original bottles.
id rather dispose of them totally elsewhere before i took the N .leave no evidence behind and no one else be blamed for me doing it .
someone is keeping it for me until i want it .

Not as long as you leave it in the bottle because you expose it to air.
Probably a few months and it starts degrading

Again do your research but all euthanasia organizations use 15 grams because people die faster witht that amount

Last edited:
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
does anyone know about the affects of cannabis on N. Id quite like to drink mine then smoke a spliff but worried it will make me chuck the n up?